Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Offical Game Day Thread! Magic VS Mavericks 8:00 P.M. EST 2/19/10

Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I keep saying it.....it may sound crazy, but this team doesn't have the scoring to go all the way. Dallas is an awful defensive team and we didn't get it going.[/quote

I feel that is due to playing all 5 second stringers at once. What other team does that for 6 min straight?

It took our bench to play like preschoolers for us to lose. We have very dumb players that don't understand what is working and what is not.

This game doesn't worry me one bit. We missed a millions 3's. How about stop shooting so many 3's and continue attacking the basket.

quote:
Originally posted by livebythe3:

These Mavericks are classless. Terry taunting the fans and on every play the bench goes crazy. wasnt their a rule about bench standing up

Maybe our players, better yet organization, can learn a thing or two.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

I am really having a hard time grasping the stats of how we lose every nationally televised game. It seems to not be a coincidence.

Here's to Sunday against the Cavs.

Originally posted by TheNameIsOrlando:

Jameer is ****ing dumb!! how many times are you gonna leave your man?!?!? Jesus christ!! Act like you know the strengths of the man your guarding!![/quote. How come you idiots blame Nelson for everything when they lose? Him and the starters played well he was the only guy out there trying At the end making shots tipping out the rebounds. You want to cry put the blame were it belongs tonight with the 2nd unit! Go magic!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

We are so much better than our performance tonight. Stan needs to put shock collars on Pietrus and Anderson for whenever they step behind the 3 point line.

We can't run a successful offense with the team that is out there with this lineup. Hence they shoot contested threes. Hence why JJ plays better as a starter. Same with Anderson. They don't have to create when they start. When we play all 5 second stringers at once we are bad, just bad!

how come you guys are saying this now? we've been doing this all season. it sounds like you guys are just repeating this when the bench has one bad game. give me a break.