quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

I can't believe the one time the King loses his footing, it's on the last play of the game. That's very unfortunate. Oh well, it was a GREAT game. Glad to get Mo back, although he played like 15 minutes tonight. Can't wait to see Jamison and Powe start playing in the next couple games

A lot of room for improvement, especially at the foul line, that's what lost us the game tonight. I think they shot almost 50 percent, perhaps a bit above.

Just like a Cavs fan not to give credit to a great team. James is too good to shake hands and congrets the winners.

Could you be any more annoying? If the Magic shot 50 percent from the free throw line in a 2 point loss, you would be saying that the missed free throws were the difference. Hell, I know I've said it on several occasions following close Magic losses.

Do you always have to such a big ****ing jerk? Get off my back. I enjoyed the game tonight and glad the Nuggets won. James is a poor sport so get over it. Cavs lost twice to the Nuggets, so maybe they are a better team. What a ****ing arrogant jerk you are.

Perhaps you should look in the mirror before you start pointing fingers. As he pointed out, the Cavs missed 17 free throws in the game. You then antagonized him as if he said something that was completely unreasonable. Then I called you annoying because...well because you are annoying.

Maybe when you post something of actual value my opinion will change.

Your opinion means nothing to me. Your still a ****ing jerk.

I didn't figure you would care. If you did, it would put into an entirely different class of psycho chick. Your opinion of me isn't exactly surprising either. It seems like every conversation you have with members of this forum ends with you hurling insults. Perhaps that is because you are incapable of expressing a rational thought.

Jerkface.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

LeSlip

First, i was appalled by some of the calls the Cavs got and Denver didn't. Second, It was a good game, good battle between Lebron and Melo. Third, I can't believe how much of a cry baby Lebron is. The way he sulked walking off the court was very disturbing. icon_confused.gif

He is a bad looser. Ho doesn

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Cavs fans are panicking after a 13-game winning streak.

Nobody is satisfied with their team..

Not all Cavs fans. I'm definitely one of the few on CavFanatic that isn't going crazy about not having Z right now, not knowing if he will come back.

Bottom line is, you have to play with who you have available. Jamison is supposed to play tonight, so that's a big bonus. When Powe comes back, that will be another big we can use.

quote:
Originally posted by DERK:

Plain and simple. The Cavs will not beat the Magic, Lakers, or Nuggets in a 7 game series, maybe even the Celtics if they are completely healthy. LeBron has to play perfect every night for them to win against the top teams and ok vs any other team for them to win. LeBron played a perfect game at home tonight and they lost to 1 of the top 4 teams in the league inmy opinion. If he only played 80% of the level he did tonight they lose by 20. So my point is that he will not play like that every game in a series vs the teams I mentioned above and they will not win the series. The addition of Jamison is good for them, but it will not help them beat the Magic or the Lakers. What makes me sick is how screwed up the leagues rules are on buyouts and how a player can return to a team that traded him after he has been bought out. That should not be allowed. The Cavs and Stern are loving this deal as much as the Lakers trade for Gasol a few years ago. Big Z beats up the Magic whenever he plays us even though he does not get many minutes because of fouls, he shoots a very high % and gets alot of rebounds (mostly offensive). The NBA is so screwed up and we will be lucky if we have a season next year. There will be a lock-out next year because Stern and most the owners are retards. BTW SICK SHOT BY MELO OVER prince lebron TO WIN!

not sure what's worse. the fact that you don't believe lebron isn't that good or the fact that i actually read this wall of text and commented on it

quote:

They lost to an incredibly good team in overtime. You guys are really looking for a reason to say anything negative about them.

This is a magic fan that knows basketball and doesn't talk from their biased opinion on every post. We lost to a really good team. We aren't gonna win them all.

quote:
Originally posted by cavfanatic00:

quote:

They lost to an incredibly good team in overtime. You guys are really looking for a reason to say anything negative about them.

This is a magic fan that knows basketball and doesn't talk from their biased opinion on every post. We lost to a really good team. We aren't gonna win them all.

Magic bias is permitted on this board. Cav bias is not.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

Plain and simple. The Cavs will not beat the Magic, Lakers, or Nuggets in a 7 game series, maybe even the Celtics if they are completely healthy. LeBron has to play perfect every night for them to win against the top teams and ok vs any other team for them to win. LeBron played a perfect game at home tonight and they lost to 1 of the top 4 teams in the league inmy opinion. If he only played 80% of the level he did tonight they lose by 20. So my point is that he will not play like that every game in a series vs the teams I mentioned above and they will not win the series. The addition of Jamison is good for them, but it will not help them beat the Magic or the Lakers. What makes me sick is how screwed up the leagues rules are on buyouts and how a player can return to a team that traded him after he has been bought out. That should not be allowed. The Cavs and Stern are loving this deal as much as the Lakers trade for Gasol a few years ago. Big Z beats up the Magic whenever he plays us even though he does not get many minutes because of fouls, he shoots a very high % and gets alot of rebounds (mostly offensive). The NBA is so screwed up and we will be lucky if we have a season next year. There will be a lock-out next year because Stern and most the owners are retards. BTW SICK SHOT BY MELO OVER prince lebron TO WIN!

not sure what's worse. the fact that you don't believe lebron isn't that good or the fact that i actually read this wall of text and commented on it

I agree with a hard nose and a pass first mentality.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

The question I have for you is simply, Do you remember how perfectly he played against us last year?? He does have more help now.