Sign in to follow this  
A BETTER DJ

All we gotta' do to beat the Cavs

is keep Shaq on the line the entire time he's in the game. We use 6 from Foyle, Bass, and about 4 from every body else except D12. Don't let any plays develop, just hack a Shaq right from the start. with his FT% we can outscore them by more than they can catch up when he's out!

is keep Shaq on the line the entire time he's in the game. We use 6 from Foyle, Bass, and about 4 from every body else except D12. Don't let any plays develop, just hack a Shaq right from the start. with his FT% we can outscore them by more than they can catch up when he's out!

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Why is everyone so scared of the Cavs? Ya their a good team but nothing to freak out about.

Because they've already shown they can handle us without Jamison.

and

Jamison = notorious magic killer.

Already beaten + addition of a magic killer = super magic killer.

Simple math really.

First off, we would have to wait until we were in the penelty to do that. Secondly, it's a bull**** and cowardly way to play the game. If we beat the Cavs, I want to do it straight up to prove we were the better team. I wouldn't want them hacking Dwight on purpose, **** that ****.

quote:

Why is everyone so scared of the Cavs? Ya their a good team but nothing to freak out about.

Probably because the Cavs are the best team in the NBA.

Really how do you think Jamison is going to like standing around waiting for the ball? This may hurt them just like VInce hurt us it isn't like they are going to click right away. They will need to learn to play together. I really don't think that this move makes their team alot better. Lebron is THE TEAM.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

Because they've already shown they can handle us without Jamison.

and

Jamison = notorious magic killer.

Already beaten + addition of a magic killer = super magic killer.

Simple math really.

What big game has he played good in? I'm not worried about jamison at all. I f the magic keep playing well and gel they will be fine. The team the cavs played the first to times..will not be the magic team they get in the playoffs.

GO MAGIC!!!!