Sign in to follow this  
BliV

Cavs Make Deal For Jamison

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

This is a very good trade for the Cavs. This trade, IMO, is much better than the Amar'e trade. The only problem I see is next year and the year after. They are completely cap strapped.

You can't blame them going for it all now since there is no telling what next year will bring for them.

I like what the Wiz got back, cap relief, an a 1st round pick (even though it's real late), and Al Thornton.

The Clippers: *** ARE THEY THINKING? IS DUNLEAVY TRYING TO MAKE THE CLIPS WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE?

I agree. it is great for them THIS YEAR. but for years to come im not sure

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

This is a very good trade for the Cavs. This trade, IMO, is much better than the Amar'e trade. The only problem I see is next year and the year after. They are completely cap strapped.

You can't blame them going for it all now since there is no telling what next year will bring for them.

I like what the Wiz got back, cap relief, an a 1st round pick (even though it's real late), and Al Thornton.

The Clippers: *** ARE THEY THINKING? IS DUNLEAVY TRYING TO MAKE THE CLIPS WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE?

Agreed Bro. There are alot of question marks surrounding the next few years. I for one do not want Andy to be our starting center in a year or two...He just lacks the size and strength to even bother players like Howard...And I know that as long as we are a playoff team, we need a player that can solve the problems created by Dwight, and others like him in a 7 game series. With that being said...boy am i excited for the rest of this season. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

TreyTime said the Cavs would have to give up 2 out of the 3 between Williams, Varejao, and West. He is so smart. :/

Yes, and you are so smart that you foresaw getting Jamison for absolutely nothing.

This trade makes some sense for Washington because they obviously have to rebuild, and as reported so far, it seems like one of the best trades ever for Cleveland, just like Pao going to LA, but what the crap are the Clippers getting? Give up Al Thorton and others for Drew Gooden? Are they serious.

Props to Ferry, I bet he was just asking as a prank and was probably as surprised as everyone else when all parties agreed. All in all, if you're a Cleveland fan and a male, you have to have a huge erection over this trade. Cleveland might not lose again this season, seriously.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by BliV:

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

looks like A.J for Bosh in the works now

What?

Pretty sure he was joking

Thank God. HAHAHA

Just never know

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

Thank God. HAHAHA

Just never know

Why would you thank god that it's a joke.

I want Bosh here lol.

Thank God he is not going to Cleveland for AJ icon_smile.gif