Sign in to follow this  
ninjapj

Now the Cavs are after Maggette..

quote:
Originally posted by DoYouBelieveInMagic92:

I really dont care,we'd still beat Cleveland in 6 games,barring no miracle shots.....

I don't think we have the talent to beat Cleveland if they don't make a trade, let alone if they do acquire someone like Stoudemire, Murphy, Jamison, or Maggette.

I think it shows just how good Otis is at keeping his wheeling and dealing quiet...He has to be as active as any other GM out there right now yet we don't hear a peep..It seems every few hours there's a new report of someone else the Cav's are trying to acquire..Otis is the GM of black op's..

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

I think it shows just how good Otis is at keeping his wheeling and dealing quiet...He has to be as active as any other GM out there right now yet we don't hear a peep..It seems every few hours there's a new report of someone else the Cav's are trying to acquire..Otis is the GM of black op's..

Or maybe he's not seriously trying to make a trade? We do not have the pieces to make a big trade. We have way too many contracts that run long term. Our only two expirings don't make enough money to make a big difference. Gortat at 6m per year for four more years is not that enticing to the rest of the league. Nobody is going to throw out a star player for 3 more years of Brandon Bass. Otis has put this team in a position where we can't make a big deal. We have to hope VC and the TPE can land us something big in the offseason.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

Or maybe he's not seriously trying to make a trade? We do not have the pieces to make a big trade. We have way too many contracts that run long term. Our only two expirings don't make enough money to make a big difference. Gortat at 6m per year for four more years is not that enticing to the rest of the league. Nobody is going to throw out a star player for 3 more years of Brandon Bass. Otis has put this team in a position where we can't make a big deal. We have to hope VC and the TPE can land us something big in the offseason.

i am not assuming he is trying to make a huge splash but i am sure he is active looking at any and all options.. who saw the alston move last year? otis is good at keeping things on the down low..i won't be surprised if he does nothing at all..many here expect him to make some kind of move..this is the fun time of the season..

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

i am not assuming he is trying to make a huge splash but i am sure he is active looking at any and all options.. who saw the alston move last year? otis is good at keeping things on the down low..i won't be surprised if he does nothing at all..many here expect him to make some kind of move..this is the fun time of the season..

I agree the deadline is fun to think about trades, and I hope we make one. I don't think we have the talent to win a championship. But what can we really do? There's nothing on our roster that another team really wants for a player that will make our team better and ready to win it all.

It's hilarious isn't it,..ROTFL !!!

Clearly via the summonsing the assistance of the misleading " LeBron watch " media. To run a constant stream of Hocus Pocus misdirection for the " Watergate " splashed Cavs.

Thus clearly they're in full Presto Change-O mode spinning a web contending Shaq is mad at Dwight for the Superman name. To amping up the baseless rumors that the team is in hot pursuit and close to landing everybody from Stoudemire,Jamison, and Iguodala. To even pulling off a coupe to nab Chris Bosh,..without the realistic pieces nor leverage to get them.

But yet the stay tuned Buzz is they're trying to get anybody that'll join their circus. Which is a manipulative way of fooling their water fleeced fans that it's more real than their current little " Wet Bandits " scandal,..now enter Maggette and lord knows who's next.

Over at BSPN Ole BS bamboozling Broussard is splashing on the backwash of hailing it's all about Maggette now,.. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4917507