Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

ATTN TheRevTy, any info from Magical?

In short, we're still trying big names (CP3, Wade, Johnson) but a smaller move involving Bass or AJ is far more likely, though Otis is still reluctant to give up on Bass (remember, he's an Otis guy, and Otis doesn't like giving away his guys).

Basically, nothing new, but he said he will hear more most likely tomorrow.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

In short, we're still trying big names (CP3, Wade, Johnson) but a smaller move involving Bass or AJ is far more likely, though Otis is still reluctant to give up on Bass (remember, he's an Otis guy, and Otis doesn't like giving away his guys).

Still trying to attain CP3 or Wade this year???

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

He's probably talking about in the sense that you try to get CP3 and Wade every year... haha.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

He's probably talking about in the sense that you try to get CP3 and Wade every year... haha.

Yeah I know, but when you hear it from the insiders you just get that slight slight slight chance of a miracle happening. haahaha

Yes, they are trying to get either of them.

Wade wants to play in Orlando with Dwight, but Riley would never let that happen.

New Orleans just may consider moving Paul, and if they do, we want in, and have a pretty solid offer. However, he's injured right now, so there are reservations, but I think if push came to shove, you do that move.

quote:
Originally posted by DoYouBelieveInMagic92:

I personally think Paul is the type of PG that can take a team to the Finals,and to pair up w/ the best C in the league,that would definately push us over the top,because I feel very comfortable with Nelson in the reg. season,yet in the post season,I really dont say to myself..."yeah,we got this...."

wts,a trade for CP3 would have to include Rashard Lewis,which I dont like.....

My guess for tomorrows info, we hear absolutely NOTHING. My guess for any activity before the deadline? We do absolutely NOTHING.

We need to accept this team as is...

...At least for the rest of the season. Summer's a different story.

If there was even a remote chance the Magic could pick up Wade or CP3, you would throw anything and everything at those teams bar Dwight Howard. I'd even add 3-4 first round picks to the deal simply because it would be the 29th or 30th pick for as long as Dwight and DWade/CP3 are in a Magic uniform.