Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

Agent Of Brandon Bass Will Push For Trade This Offseason If Not Utilized (Sentinel)

There was a thread discussing the possibilities of trading Bass, but I thought this deserved its own thread.

quote:
The agent for Brandon Bass said Thursday that he would push the Orlando Magic to trade the little-used power forward this offseason if it becomes apparent he isn't fitting into their plans.

"Without question," Tony Dutt, Brandon's agent, told the Sentinel by phone. "If things keep going the way they are through the rest of the year, then I think the writing's on the wall."

The Magic signed Bass to a four-year, $18 million free-agent deal last summer, but he has appeared in just 28 games this season, with three starts.

Bass, admittedly frustrated and disappointed, was asked if he still wanted to be in Orlando.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...00204,0,283802.story

BOOM! any thoughts?

There was a thread discussing the possibilities of trading Bass, but I thought this deserved its own thread.

quote:
The agent for Brandon Bass said Thursday that he would push the Orlando Magic to trade the little-used power forward this offseason if it becomes apparent he isn't fitting into their plans.

"Without question," Tony Dutt, Brandon's agent, told the Sentinel by phone. "If things keep going the way they are through the rest of the year, then I think the writing's on the wall."

The Magic signed Bass to a four-year, $18 million free-agent deal last summer, but he has appeared in just 28 games this season, with three starts.

Bass, admittedly frustrated and disappointed, was asked if he still wanted to be in Orlando.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...00204,0,283802.story

BOOM! any thoughts?