Sign in to follow this  
Darthmagic

Skip Bayless calls out NBA shedule maker

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

Anyone see how the queen has 11 fts in the first quarter? I guess stern gave him a whistle now to go with his 20 days between road games

Hes getting the 2006 Dwade finals calls

Regular season doesn't matter. It's where you work out all the kinks before the playoffs begin.

Sure the Cavs play weaker teams on their second night of a back to back but who cares any more.

The only thing that matters is the 7 game series. I haven't watched the entire HEAT/Cavs game but every time I tune in, Lebron either has to score or set someone up for a score. If that continues it WILL be a problem in the post season for them.

They also have yet to deal with hack-a-shaq.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Regular season doesn't matter. It's where you work out all the kinks before the playoffs begin.

Sure the Cavs play weaker teams on their second night of a back to back but who cares any more.

The only thing that matters is the 7 game series. I haven't watched the entire HEAT/Cavs game but every time I tune in, Lebron either has to score or set someone up for a score. If that continues it WILL be a problem in the post season for them.

Exactly it is gonna be tough in a 7 game series.

w.e

this will just get all their hopes up again for the playoffs where they stink up the place and leave crying.

again.

I cant stand that. Lebron had 11 FTs in the first quarter? Thats a littttlee unfair isnt it? 44 points possible on free throws with that average

quote:

Don't we have a hack-a-howard also?

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

Yep, and the Magic know what its like when hack-a-howard is on.

I have yet to see a team employ the hack-a-shaq on Cleveland.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think i know wat team might use it...like they always do....icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think i know wat team might use it...like they always do....icon_biggrin.gif

No one will use it until the playoffs. Brown (Bobcats) will use it a lot. The Bulls and Raptors benefit from having Shaq on the floor for pick-n-pop reasons. Miami may in a close game in the 4rth. Boston and Orlando will not. Atlanta, maybe. Milwaukee will.