Sign in to follow this  
NickAnderson

Interesting Stat

74, 3 pointers attempted in the last 2 games..

Who is to blame? Stan for letting these guys shot so many of them? The guys for taking so many contested threes?

Discuss

74, 3 pointers attempted in the last 2 games..

Who is to blame? Stan for letting these guys shot so many of them? The guys for taking so many contested threes?

Discuss

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

we shot like 43 % before we had to throw up desperation ones.

so no i dont think thats the problem.

nvm ill leave this one

We were actually 12-25 at some point in the game. The biggest problem with our overall percentage came from VC attempts to bail us out at the end of the 4th. We shot the 3 very well tonight.

Biggest problem tonight was defensive rebounding. We're never that bad. ZBo looked like an offensive rebound magnet. The refs also killed any kind of flow and rhythm we had going. Granted I'm not going to say the biggest reason why we lost was due to the refs, they still played part in it. Even if they were bad on both sides, they completely killed the flow of the game.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

we shot like 43 % before we had to throw up desperation ones.

so no i dont think thats the problem.

But when they stop falling - I think we should stop with so many, we are 3-16 18% in the 4th from three and the last two games. Which is another interesting stat.

quote:

But when they stop falling - I think we should stop with so many, we are 3-16 18% in the 4th from three and the last two games. Which is another interesting stat.

This happens every game. We get too greedy with the 3 and we blow our lead and eventually lose.

Every freaking game.

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:

This happens every game. We get too greedy with the 3 and we blow our lead and eventually lose.

Every freaking game.

Except we did not blow our lead shooting threes. It did not happen. They went on a 17-2 run and I don't think we shot more than one three.

quote:

Except we did not blow our lead shooting threes. It did not happen. They went on a 17-2 run and I don't think we shot more than one three.

I saw VC shoot like 5 half court threes, including 2 in the last minute.

quote:

quote:

Why didn't you copy your post. The one that said "We get too greedy with the 3 and we blow our lead and eventually lose."

Well, we didn't blow our lead at the end of the fourth quarter. We lost our lead on a 17-2 run in the second quarter.

I'm commenting on what you said and I think you know that.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

quote:

Why didn't you copy your post. The one that said "We get too greedy with the 3 and we blow our lead and eventually lose."

Well, we didn't blow our lead at the end of the fourth quarter. We lost our lead on a 17-2 run in the second quarter.

How about you read MY post and sctually WATCH the game? That was just TWO of his shots at the end of the fourth quarter. This is NOT including Peitrus fading away 3's as well and the other bull**** 3's vince took.

The 3 wasn't our only problem. It was bad 3's and bad defense.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

quote:

How about you read MY post and sctually WATCH the game? That was just TWO of his shots at the end of the fourth quarter. This is NOT including Peitrus fading away 3's as well and the other bull**** 3's vince took.

The 3 wasn't our only problem. It was bad 3's and bad defense.

I find it amusing that you imply that I didn't atch the game.

You wrote this:

"This happens every game. We get too greedy with the 3 and we blow our lead and eventually lose.

Every freaking game"

Which did not happen in the Memphis game. Very simple, we did not lose the lead by shooting threes. I call you out on it and instead of admiting the truth, you keep shifting the argument.

That is why you're a joke.