Sign in to follow this  
dino33

Vince Carter and Carter fans.

I'll admit Carter is playing like **** and I hate the fact that he doesn't drive it and is chuckin 40ft shots...

He's either aging faster than an apple and his skills are deteriorating in the rate of light years , which I hope not or he's in a huge-*** slump..

the first 30 games or so he was playing good, not all-star level, but at least it was decent. But suddenly he started playing bad. If any of you watched Nets games last year, he was playing 100X better, one of the things he did extremely well last year was driving the ball and kicking it out to 3pt shooters which was last year Simmons/dooling/Hayes. I dont know wh he doesnt do it more often this year..

I'm not defending him, but honestly some of you guys make him seem like he's complete trash, ballhog all his life... which is not true.

In addition, I know there are some VC fans (namely a paticular person in this board) that are complete idiots who defend him no matter if he shoots a 2/18 game or what-not, but there are also SANE VC fans who are not biased and would critisize him for his game. So dont think that all VC fans are "ignorant vincefanboy internet kids"...

I'll admit Carter is playing like **** and I hate the fact that he doesn't drive it and is chuckin 40ft shots...

He's either aging faster than an apple and his skills are deteriorating in the rate of light years , which I hope not or he's in a huge-*** slump..

the first 30 games or so he was playing good, not all-star level, but at least it was decent. But suddenly he started playing bad. If any of you watched Nets games last year, he was playing 100X better, one of the things he did extremely well last year was driving the ball and kicking it out to 3pt shooters which was last year Simmons/dooling/Hayes. I dont know wh he doesnt do it more often this year..

I'm not defending him, but honestly some of you guys make him seem like he's complete trash, ballhog all his life... which is not true.

In addition, I know there are some VC fans (namely a paticular person in this board) that are complete idiots who defend him no matter if he shoots a 2/18 game or what-not, but there are also SANE VC fans who are not biased and would critisize him for his game. So dont think that all VC fans are "ignorant vincefanboy internet kids"...