quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

The reason the Magic suck is because they have the most dominant center in the game, but they still want to be a three point shooting team. Shooting 3's as much as you guys do will never win you a Championship. I love seeing you guys lose.

lol I thought last season was done. Didn't we whoop you guys this year on your home floor??? come on you mickey mouses, get over last season.

Well as long as we are in the east beating your one man team you will never reach the finals. I loved seeing you lose too.

Im not one to get involved in these type of threads but for a underage juvenile kid who has no basketball knowledge to waste so much time to come on OUR Homepage and write babble is just......

Another thing to call the Magic a one man team is by far the most upsurd thing I have ever heard. If your going to talk trash then wait till the end of the season.

I called the cavs a one man team and he quoted me wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

My point exactly, Link. If people were 'actual fans', I'm sure it would be enjoyable, at least for the most of us, to post about the magic.

.. but apparently it being the internet gives us a right to spam panic messages.

This has nothing to do with what you said, I just wanted to say its amazing you joined a little more than 2 months ago and you already have 826 posts! Congratz, thats pretty good.

Thanks for sharing Cavalier23. How's the mental breakdown going btw?

I find it interesting that you think so little about this organisation that you spend valuable time telling us, thank you for that, and think we actually give a **** what you think.

have a coke and a smile...

quote:

This has nothing to do with what you said, I just wanted to say its amazing you joined a little more than 2 months ago and you already have 826 posts! Congratz, thats pretty good.

He must get a good feeling when we lose, because he keeps advocating what SVG keeps doing, and we keep losing! yay!

Man, i knew id get a reaction but im kind of impressed with myself.

You sit down for 20 minutes and tell it like it is and people cant keep their panties dry.

Seriously though, do any of you HONESTLY think you're the same team you were last year?

If you're 3s arent falling, you have really no place else to go.

Im not saying you're a bad team by any means, you're just not championship caliber.

Howard is NOT a dominant offensive player and Carter is just too selfish and too poor of a shooter to win an NBA finals.

Cmon, you people know this. You guys know if role players arent hitting 3s out of their minds that you arent going to win a best of 7 against any of the top 3 teams.

You can hide this fact by calling me stupid and ignorant and say im having mental break downs but you all know deep down its true.

Why am i saying all this now? Because im not one to make predictions AFTER the fact. Im calling it NOW. Orlando will NOT represent the east in the finals and heading into next yea they will NOT be thought of as an "elite" team.

Sorry.

When our 3s didn't fall last year, we lost too. We had no backup plan then. We still beat you in 6 though -_-

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

When our 3s didn't fall last year, we lost too. We had no backup plan then. We still beat you in 6 though -_-

Um, i believe the point would be that you're 3s DID fall last year.. Hence as to why you beat us.

Didn't everyone say the same crap last year?

If teh threez don't fall dey don't win, dey looz in teh playoffz.

The Magic have their issues right now, but the team is more talented than the way they are playing right now.