Sign in to follow this  
Cavalier23

Here's the thing, Orlando..

Didn't the Cavs also lose to Portland without Roy? And Denver without Melo? Sigh, come talk **** when(if) you actually beat the Magic in the playoffs, not based off of asinine assumptions made by someone with little to no real basketball knowledge.

p.s.

cleveland fans are pathetic..

not all but most..

seems like they will never get over that stompin they got last year, they just pretend it never happend..thats their medicine.

they are getting ****y again like last year, another good regular season only to get heartbroken in the playoffs

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Didn't the Cavs also lose to Portland without Roy? And Denver without Melo? Sigh, come talk **** when(if) you actually beat the Magic in the playoffs, not based off of asinine assumptions made by someone with little to no real basketball knowledge.

No they beat Portland WITH Roy and the Magic got their *** beat by them without Roy a few days later.

If you watch Cavs games you can tell they sometimes play down to their opponent, with losing to Denver without Melo being one of them.

Some of you people are just idiots btw.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:

No they beat Portland WITH Roy and the Magic got their *** beat by them without Roy a few days later.

If you watch Cavs games you can tell they sometimes play down to their opponent, with losing to Denver without Melo being one of them.

brag about the regular season...we brag about squashing your little "one goal"

lol some fool talks crap on our forum and it stays for 5 days...when I talk crap on cavfanatic for 2 seconds mods delete it and ban me, I guess our mods have lives and jobs

quote:

quote:

Oh, I'm sorry, I was talking about Dallas without Dirk. Oh, and the Wizards.

Seriously, this is so ****ing pointless. Come back after the series, cutie. Right now you're wasting everyone's time (including your own).

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

lol some fool talks crap on our forum and it stays for 5 days...when I talk crap on cavfanatic for 2 seconds mods delete it and ban me, I guess our mods have lives and jobs

Here again,..

That's indicative proof that the Orlando Magic has a far better Admin head running their net operation than the cavaliers does.

One would ask who on the entire net doesn't already know that the cavaliers have the most laughable shambles of any respectable board scramble. So who'd logically have even the most remote interest in trying to refute or dispute that.

Thing is unless Van Gundy's Axed here shortly this Magic basketball team has a more relevant problem,..can Stan.

they are trying to pretend like last year never happend, you dare mention anything about the orlando magic and they ban you in a heartbeat and pretend your post never existed

quote:

quote:

Name calling will get you no were which shows your maturity level which indicates your a kid with no reasonable arguement or someone with alot of time on their hands.

The fact of the matter is Cavs can make excuses about this and that but deep down all Cav fans are just angry and bitter.

1. Because Lebron is leaving and you know it deep down, bye bye to the Queen.

2. Because Cavs will have the number 1 seed we all know that, buttttttt it's not about how many times you beat your opposing team in the reg season... As you found out last year =),So please, if your going to post, make it debatable or support it with facts instead off emotion and anger.