Sign in to follow this  
Cavalier23

Here's the thing, Orlando..

But.. you're still ignoring the fact that we actually did win the majority of the past 3/4 year match-ups with the Cavs. Beating the Cavs in the ECF isn't "arrogance"; that's ****ing clockwork.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavalier23:

Lol what did i say? Cant take a little trash talk?

Other than that are you upset at the Howard FT% point? i mean you call me a troll and terrible fan and all but did the post REALLY sound that unintelligent?

you wanna talk basketball i can do that, im just pointing out why it stings so much now that you're losing.

You came to someone else's board to talk **** for no reason. You wanna bash them? Fine. Go back to RealGM or whatever internet slum you post on for the Cavs.

You started a thread just to get a rise out of these guys and to kick them while they're down.

Are they struggling? Yeah. It's no secret, though. Even the die hards around here will admit that much.

You said nothing in your post that either isn't already common knowledge or just complete bull****.

Way to represent us. It's no wonder they can't stand us...when they only have people like you to base their opinions on.

quote:
Originally posted by demondeacs13:

Honestly guys, I lived with two Magic fans over the last 3 years...it made for some interesting exchanges.

I love the trash talking as much as the next guy. It makes for spirited competition. I know none of you take that guy seriously. I sure as hell don't. Of course I feel like we match up better with y'all than we did last year...and just because we beat you once this year, when you were without Rashard, doesn't mean much, either.

Yeah, you've been struggling lately but this clown came in here just trying to start ****.

Don't expect that from me, or most other Cavs fans (and yes, there are some of us who endured the early 90's atrocities pre-Lebron).

Carry on.

theres a diffrence between fans , Cav fans and Lebron fans...we the magic fans can be the same with the years we had

The shaq fans

Tmac fans

Turk fans

and so on.

But U know ur a real fan wen you believe in your team even in struggles.

deamondecs

what do you not have enough friends or something? You're not a real fan unless your passionate.

There's nothing wrong with passion as long as its intelligent. I said nothing unintelligent.

Sure i took a few jabs but thats because im a PASSIONATE fan who's sick of hearing all the BS.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

Wow, and you said this too. Lol.

Hey its the internet i can have fun

quote:
Originally posted by demondeacs13:

quote:

Lol what did i say? Cant take a little trash talk?

Other than that are you upset at the Howard FT% point? i mean you call me a troll and terrible fan and all but did the post REALLY sound that unintelligent?

you wanna talk basketball i can do that, im just pointing out why it stings so much now that you're losing.

You came to someone else's board to talk **** for no reason. You wanna bash them? Fine. Go back to RealGM or whatever internet slum you post on for the Cavs.

You started a thread just to get a rise out of these guys and to kick them while they're down.

Are they struggling? Yeah. It's no secret, though. Even the die hards around here will admit that much.

You said nothing in your post that either isn't already common knowledge or just complete bull****.

Way to represent us. It's no wonder they can't stand us...when they only have people like you to base their opinions on.

lol ill admit i came in here to kick them while theyre down. Who cares? it's what makes rivalies.. I dont think i said anything disrespectful

I do think van gundy is a punk and i did read some very ****y articles from their media. so?

quote:

deamondecs

what do you not have enough friends or something? You're not a real fan unless your passionate.

There's nothing wrong with passion as long as its intelligent. I said nothing unintelligent.

Sure i took a few jabs but thats because im a PASSIONATE fan who's sick of hearing all the BS.

You kinda lose credibility when you talk about intelligence and then fail to even copy my screen name correctly.

Keep defending yourself, though.

And I fail to see how the number of friends I have has anything to do with you just trying to start **** on another team's board...but yeah, I guess me calling you out means I'm not passionate or something. Forgive me for not being able to follow your logic.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:

quote:

Is there really enjoyment in portraying yourself the way you do? well, to each their own..

i remember last year cavs forum turned off new membership page, and banned some magic fans.

we were all crying foul, and complaining how arrogant the cavs forums were.

now, i see people hoping that this thread is locked etc etc. this should not happen. if you cannot beat his reasoning by giving solid evidence, then shut up

Did u get that i was talking to you? Ok then, no need to bring it up.

My point is you're in here to make friends with orlando fans. I dont wanna be "friends" with orlando fans. They dont like us so i dont like them. Just like i dont like LA fans or Boston fans.

Doesnt mean their cant be intelligent conversation and some trash talk.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:

quote:

Is there really enjoyment in portraying yourself the way you do? well, to each their own..
This is the internet , not real life.