Sign in to follow this  
Oliver

OT: How to get Tickets?? (outside US)

Hey Guys, I plan to come to Orlando from 3.3.-11.3. and of course I want to see the Magic live!

2 games would be possible, either the Lakers on the 7th or Clippers on the 9th. I'd be happy to see either one.

Is it possible for me to reserve Tickets, or purchase them over the Internet without paying substantially more?

I assume the Lakers game will be sold out easily but what about the Clippers game? Or should I just get the tickets at the stadium?

Any Tips would be appreciated! Thanks

Hey Guys, I plan to come to Orlando from 3.3.-11.3. and of course I want to see the Magic live!

2 games would be possible, either the Lakers on the 7th or Clippers on the 9th. I'd be happy to see either one.

Is it possible for me to reserve Tickets, or purchase them over the Internet without paying substantially more?

I assume the Lakers game will be sold out easily but what about the Clippers game? Or should I just get the tickets at the stadium?

Any Tips would be appreciated! Thanks

Go here to find the tourist ticket reps. They'll give you much better service than you'll get from ticketmaster, and probably save you the fees.

I think they have certain seats set aside for those coming from another country. The seats right behind me are occupied by foreign visitors almost every game.