Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Post your Music

I've seen this in so many places and never bothered to listen to it...

...I don't think I'll start now. :shard:

that album rocked my world and knocked my panties off. give it a listen dude or i wont kiss u

I've already hated this new "djent" scene, especially because djent isn't a genre but all these retards have essentially created a genre out of it and every single new djent band sounds the exact same, it's awful. Now, dubstep is up there with djent as well, except that it's a bit worse because people I know are starting to get really into it, and dubstep really is garbage. It's exactly what you expect out awful emo scenesters making lifeless electronic music for the bros and people with add (Skrillex aka Sonny Moore of From First To Last being a perfect example). . .

Now I just found the worst thing in music. . . really, at this point I'd rather listen to ICP's Miracles for the rest of my life than see what this is eventually going to devolve into:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJwNfRaPp08

bro did u hear that drop oh my *****ing **** bro

I've already hated this new "djent" scene, especially because djent isn't a genre but all these retards have essentially created a genre out of it and every single new djent band sounds the exact same, it's awful. Now, dubstep is up there with djent as well, except that it's a bit worse because people I know are starting to get really into it, and dubstep really is garbage. It's exactly what you expect out awful emo scenesters making lifeless electronic music for the bros and people with add (Skrillex aka Sonny Moore of From First To Last being a perfect example). . .

Now I just found the worst thing in music. . . really, at this point I'd rather listen to ICP's Miracles for the rest of my life than see what this is eventually going to devolve into:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJwNfRaPp08

bro did u hear that drop oh my *****ing **** bro

Even I don't like this. Not that that's worth anything to you swaging mumba jumba's.