Sign in to follow this  
robotmaster

I am glad we lost 4 in a row

Now follow me here. Alot of us have been saying that there is somethign wrong with our team that would keep us out of the finals again, such as defense, poor offensive rotations, etc.

Imagine, if we would have only lost 2 out of the 4 last games, do you think our problems would have been so obvious as they are NOW? Probably not. You would still have the deniers saying our team is perfect as it is. If we only lost 2 of the 4 games, i doubt SVG would have changed ANYTHING or even had realized there was a problem. Dwight would still be shooting commercials and Jameer would still count the clock down to 3 seconds before he does anything.

This may give us an advantage to ADAPT EARLY.

Now that there VERY OBVIOUSLY is a problem, it gives SVG a chance to come out of his stubborn shell and start doing some SERIOUS rotational changes and defense strategies that we may not have received otherwise.

The fact that the media, ESPN, are bashing the Magic and Vince Carter may give us that spark we need to come back, like when SVG posted the prediction about Us vs. The Cavs last playoffs, and how most people said it would be a sweep. That got us fired up.

Thats my thought anyway.

Now follow me here. Alot of us have been saying that there is somethign wrong with our team that would keep us out of the finals again, such as defense, poor offensive rotations, etc.

Imagine, if we would have only lost 2 out of the 4 last games, do you think our problems would have been so obvious as they are NOW? Probably not. You would still have the deniers saying our team is perfect as it is. If we only lost 2 of the 4 games, i doubt SVG would have changed ANYTHING or even had realized there was a problem. Dwight would still be shooting commercials and Jameer would still count the clock down to 3 seconds before he does anything.

This may give us an advantage to ADAPT EARLY.

Now that there VERY OBVIOUSLY is a problem, it gives SVG a chance to come out of his stubborn shell and start doing some SERIOUS rotational changes and defense strategies that we may not have received otherwise.

The fact that the media, ESPN, are bashing the Magic and Vince Carter may give us that spark we need to come back, like when SVG posted the prediction about Us vs. The Cavs last playoffs, and how most people said it would be a sweep. That got us fired up.

Thats my thought anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

844812-fail_thread_super.jpg

Considering how illogical you are, I am kind of glad you don't agree with me.

Would have been scary otherwise.

Regardless of your opinion and whether or not I agree, I just love disagreeing with you because you react like a child. I'm pretty sure others are with me on this

quote:
I just love disagreeing with you because you react like a child. I'm pretty sure others are with me on this

Isn't it "acting like a child" to disagree with someone for no reason, and not taking things seriously? Thought so..

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:
I just love disagreeing with you because you react like a child. I'm pretty sure others are with me on this

Isn't it "acting like a child" to disagree with someone for no reason, and not taking things seriously? Thought so..

Acting as though others are inferior to you because they disagree is pretty imature, but hey, that's just me.

quote:

Acting as though others are inferior to you because they disagree is pretty imature, but hey, that's just me.

Have you noticed me acting mature when someone disagrees and posts a reason WHY? Most of the time, I act like they are inferior because they don't reply to my post; they post stupid macro images like you and dont contribute to the discussion.