Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Dwight Howard

I'm not gonna lie

quote:
All the bible verses what is the biblical debate?

Basically he started a topic praying to Jesus and some guys poked at it and he went all fundamentalist on us and here we are spouting bible verses at each other.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

Basically he started a topic praying to Jesus and some guys poked at it and he went all fundamentalist on us and here we are spouting bible verses at each other.

Yep that about sums it up.

Mr. Dwight Howard, if you are a Christian, Why are you making fun of me? Jesus does not hate, he only loves. Jesus tell us to love each other and not hate. You know well that the chances of us beating the lakers and nuggets are next to zero.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

Mr. Dwight Howard, if you are a Christian, Why are you making fun of me? Jesus does not hate, he only loves. Jesus tell us to love each other and not hate. You know well that the chances of us beating the lakers and nuggets are next to zero.

He is a hypocrite, thats why.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

Well I read the first two pages then we say all the verses but none seem to address a spcefic point.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

I am not making fun of you. I just wanted to show that I have faith in my team, whether they look terrible or not. I truly believe we can easily win one if not both of those games. I know I should be more loving, I fail at this alot which is why I am not perfect and he is. SOrry

You know, when the losing streak started I was kind of looking forward to seeing how long it would take for people on here to completely lose their minds. I didn't think soul saving was going to be needed until at least the 6th game. It appears I was wrong. Well done, guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:

Yes sir, thats why I asked because I know I fought it for so long because I knew the truth but denied it

You still know nothing apparently lol

I know. That I was born into Sin. with that sin I offended a just and Holy God. Christ died for my sins and those who believe. I repent and took up Christ's cross and now walk with him daily. That's all I need to know. Granted because of this I seek to learn more everyday but no I don't have it down pat like you do Mr. Bible Scholar

Scholar suggest knowledge and Wisdom...That might be a stretch here. icon_cool.gif

one thing i still don't understand is why you brought religion into a sport. it just makes no sense for me. do you mean in terms of comfort (in which case.. you really need some help if you're that damaged), or do you actually believe they give a **** about the magic?

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:

Yes sir, thats why I asked because I know I fought it for so long because I knew the truth but denied it

You still know nothing apparently lol

I know. That I was born into Sin. with that sin I offended a just and Holy God. Christ died for my sins and those who believe. I repent and took up Christ's cross and now walk with him daily. That's all I need to know. Granted because of this I seek to learn more everyday but no I don't have it down pat like you do Mr. Bible Scholar

Scholar suggest knowledge and Wisdom...That might be a stretch here. icon_cool.gif

BTW I am ready to embarass you in a debate. PM SENT

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

You know, when the losing streak started I was kind of looking forward to seeing how long it would take for people on here to completely lose their minds. I didn't think soul saving was going to be needed until at least the 6th game. It appears I was wrong. Well done, guys.

LOL!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha! The losing streak has obviously hit biblical proportions. icon_biggrin.gif