Sign in to follow this  
BornInSouthBend

take it for what its worth. boozer looking for home in orlando.

nah actually Ive been around for a while just a diff screen name. I doubt its anything serious but just thought that would be interesting news bc i know the jazz are shopping him. and I believe he is a free agent next year. can we say pay cut=championship

But Boozer isnt a spread 4, plus he's way too strong and too good a rebounder to play PF for the Magic. How could this possibly work? Btw, I hate Boozer...hope this house buying stuff is a lie or coincidence.

i really wouldn't understand a trade as far as boozer fitting in the line up...

moving shard to the 3 hasn't happened even with (bass who i like as a player)and gortat (who before the season i believe they explored that option of him at the 4) here.

If we were to trade away bass and/or gortat and wanted to get boozer he would be a PF 4 position and move sweet lou to the 3 spot which hasnt happened or even been explored really at all this season. i dont see that it makes much sense.

only positions i see that we could get in a trade are

pg ( jameer health reasons)

sg ( vince health reasons)

sf ( search for consistant answer at the position) thought i do believe barnes starting and pietrus off the bench is the way to go.

three players i'd love to see here if any way possible are:

CP3

monta

battier

TBH the spread 4 as we call it is not really working out this year. I can see us going to a more traditional lineup. I can see D12 pushing for this. The guy is so **** tired of getting killed everynight and Boozer would be a big boost in low post scoring and rebounding. His defense would be no worse than Marshamallow. If he is truly shopping for a home then I think it's a done deal. My question would be "who is he going to be traded for"?

I say it's just a concincidence. A ton of athletes make their homes in Florida because Florida state taxes are one of the smallest in the US. It's the same reason why so many corporations are based out of Delaware and Connecticut... If I was making millions, I would invest in a home in Florida, and make it my primary residence to save double digit percentages in income taxes too...