Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

I haz duh gamefred wite guise?... Magic @ Bulls 01/02/10 8PM ET

The Celtics without three of their players defeated the Raptors tonight. There is no excuse that a team like the bulls handled us the way they did. This team is in trouble.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

I blame the loss on star phenom for the terrrrible game thread. ok i kid i kid. Rashard, Vince, Dwight and basically everyone but Matt barnes takes the blame

Redick played well, wonder why his minutes are getting smaller and smaller. They should be getting bigger.

Ryno played pretty alright. Pietrus was OK, but a non factor.

I really think that this is the year magic brass realize jameer isnt the pg of the future. problem is, who will be? Also, when will dwight realize?

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

i really loved matt barnes tonight. i hope he's finally proved that he can shoot the 3 just as good as the other guys. if there's any positive thing we took from this game, we can still play like crap and get blocked on almost every play and still nearly beat the bulls.

Barnes played great tonight...he is still a 19% shooter though.

I think the biggest problem for this team is that when the shots don't fall, everyone looks to everyone else to make something happen and more times than not nobody is able to step up or too little too late. For example when Dwight was getting stormed in the paint by almost every bulls player, there was no player able to step up or establish himself. Again this allowed all Bulls players to swarm Howard and they openly challenged any player to make a shot. Good gamble by Del Negro and give the Bulls credit for that.

Stan needs to address this problem clearly to the team and work up a solution.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:

i really loved matt barnes tonight. i hope he's finally proved that he can shoot the 3 just as good as the other guys. if there's any positive thing we took from this game, we can still play like crap and get blocked on almost every play and still nearly beat the bulls.

Fat chance! Numbers are just that: numbers!

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

I think the biggest problem for this team is that when the shots don't fall, everyone looks to everyone else to make something happen and more times than not nobody is able to step up or too little too late. For example when Dwight was getting stormed in the paint by almost every bulls player, there was no player able to step up or establish himself. Again this allowed all Bulls players to swarm Howard and they openly challenged any player to make a shot. Good gamble by Del Negro and give the Bulls credit for that.

Yeah. I came in and saw a replay of Dwight being mugged by the Chicago starters and the bench. Tough night for the kid.

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

Along these lines, I believe when shots arent falling people force feed vince. Vince is a great player and will help us in the playoffs, but he needs to pass more-a lot more.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:

Fat chance! Numbers are just that: numbers!

what do you mean fat chance? Over Barnes' whole career, he has been a less than stellar shooter-why would it change now? He's got that hitch in his stroke that disallows any consistency whatsoever. Much like Courtney Lee's 3pt shot. Its ugly, but many people here thought he was a good shooter.