Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Boston just dropped its 3rd in a row. we're 2nd in the east

quote:
Originally posted by Gamakis:

Its fun to see people making moot points such as "the celtics lost 3 in a row, so it's okay if it happens to us".

But if you really wake up and smell the coffee, they have been playing without Pierce and for the most the most part Garnet.

So, since then the Clippers have beaten them, the Warriors have beaten them, the Suns have beaten them. But guess who DID NOT beat them.

Yeah, you guess it right.

Granted, we can't win every game, I realize that. But I'll take the No.1 seed. It's just not to easy taking on Cleveland, Boston and then the Lakers in the playoffs like we did last year. I'd rather see the Cavs and the Celtics battle it out. Atlanta (and or Miami) will give us a good run for our money anyhow.

with atlanta stepping up year by year this year the final 4 in the east will be like that you are going to have to play two very hard back to back series may even 3 depending on who you end up playing in the first round.

the bulls and philly taking it to us and boston set up and epic series in the second round and yes some would say boston were tired after all those over times thay played before they met us but it was still an ecf worthy series.

i dont belive it mattered against the lakers last year as we showed signs of stage fright.

when the game was on the line the team that had been there and lost learned how to win in the end we gave it one hell of a shot and nearly pulled off a couple of extra wins.

It's not really a surprise because many of us knew and some said on this board that the main problem this year with the Celtics was going to be their stamina over 80 games with their fitness problems and it seems to be starting now.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

look at our record..with all the injuries and sicknesses

If you mean we're the better team, I agree, we have a much deeper bench and over the season we should be #1 seed because of that.

quote:
Originally posted by magicintheuk:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

look at our record..with all the injuries and sicknesses

If you mean we're the better team, I agree, we have a much deeper bench and over the season we should be #1 seed because of that.

i can see this year number 1 seed will be decided in the last games it will be too tight this much like a couple of years ago in west where new orleans and the spurs finished 1 game behind the lakers.

They built their team around three dinosaurs, this is not a surprise. Its the same thing with Vince, people act all shocked he gets hurt often but the guy is OLD and its gonna happen to him too.