Sign in to follow this  
ELI

Suns Sport, Fox Sport, Bright House

Dont know if this has been brough up or not, if so close the thread. Watching the news here in Tampa, fl today they were discussing int the news that some channels havent negotiated a deal with Bright House, and if those negotiations are not reached some channels are threathing to pull the plub, here in tampa that affects Fox Sports and Suns Sport and by checking Orlando area, seems like Suns Sport and Fox Sport Espanol are at risk. I hope we dont have the same problem from 2 years ago or so were bright house customers could not watch the magic games on Fox sports which at that time made me changed to Verizon Fios so i didnt get to miss any Magic Games. You think or heard anything regarding this...

http://www.yourrighttowatch.com/zipcode/32801

quote:
Originally posted by ELI:

Dont know if this has been brough up or not, if so close the thread. Watching the news here in Tampa, fl today they were discussing int the news that some channels havent negotiated a deal with Bright House, and if those negotiations are not reached some channels are threathing to pull the plub, here in tampa that affects Fox Sports and Suns Sport and by checking Orlando area, seems like Suns Sport and Fox Sport Espanol are at risk. I hope we dont have the same problem from 2 years ago or so were bright house customers could not watch the magic games on Fox sports which at that time made me changed to Verizon Fios so i didnt get to miss any Magic Games. You think or heard anything regarding this...

http://www.yourrighttowatch.com/zipcode/32801

I hope they reach an agreement soon. I only get sunsports. It would be a shame for people to miss the sugar bowl, but it is always about the money.

The famous Orlando area attorney John Morgan is getting involved too ... demanding both parties to reach an agreement.

he must be a gator fan that subscribes to Brighthouse LOL

Fox is not optimistic about making a deal.

quote:
Florida Gator fans are already nervous that the impasse between Fox and Bright House Networks will prevent them from watching the Sugar Bowl on New Year

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Arex Bawrin:

FX??!! No more always sunny in philly...that blows!!!!

THIS.

icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif Next season doesn't start till September so i would think they would have a deal by then lol.