Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Poll: Vince should be our offensive leader not Jameer.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

lol at guys responding to TRex. He's a troll..

anyways if VC doesnt make his teammates better. The 2009-2010 New Jersey nets say hi.

p.s. Kobe just shot like 11-33 last night? He's still an elite offensive player.

Just not very bright, are you?

Kobe is shooting 48% on the year. That is ELITE. What's your BOY shooting on the year?

Big difference....big.....

quote:
Originally posted by F1ash:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

I wasn't meaning to say JWill should be playing 30 MPG. My point was that Jameer ain't cutting it, and isn't bringing anything to this team right now. I'd take Derek Fisher over Jameer anytime. DFisher hits clutch shots, and actually plays solid D. I'm just saying at this point in time, Jameer needs to come off the bench until he starts playing D, and knocks down shots. Atleast JWill can pass and facilitate an offense. All we need our PG on this team to do is play defense, and pass the ball. Not dribble the ball for 15 seconds, and dump it off to someone because I have nowhere to go...

You are exactly describing Derek Fisher except that he's slower than Nelson.

Also Nelson has taken clutch shots as well, but I'm honestly wondering if we see the same Derek Fisher? Fisher hardly attacks the basket, and he only shoots when open; he can't shoot off the dribble like Nelson. 80% of the time he just brings the ball up and gives it to Kobe. He's nothing but a spot-up point guard and to think you want him over Nelson is ridiculous.

My point is that Nelson isn't needed to score big on this team, and dominate the ball the way he is. Rashard and VC should be handling the ball in the half court, NOT Jameer. He's totally expendable on this team at this point... Again, he doesn't need 3 weeks to get his legs back. He should have been doing cardio during his injury. Also, JWill had ONE FULL YEAR off, you don't see him making excuses about need to get in shape...

All of this suggests you have yet to watch a Magic game this season and that you're an idiot. Jameer dominating the ball? You weren't watching anything close to the game

quote:

I find that a problem in the NBA today. It's not like what it used to be. Now days so many players want to be stars. I mean in people like Zach Randolph, Jameer nelson, every foreign player, etc even role players like Pietrus.

It's not like where you're a star because you're freakislhy more athletic than everybody else and can do things no one else can do.

remember these days?

AI-Kobe-Tmac-Shaq-VC-Kidd-Duncan-etc.

now it's like no one WANTS to be a role player. No one wants to be the Robert Horry.

/rant

You just are not an intelligent individual. Everything you type is glaring evidence. Comparing Jameer to Randolph?

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:

anyways if VC doesnt make his teammates better. The 2009-2010 New Jersey nets say hi.

p.s. Kobe just shot like 11-33 last night? He's still an elite offensive player.

Kobe is shooting 48% on the year. That is ELITE. What's your BOY shooting on the year?

And he's stupid for showing it. Now T-Rex, you're pretty far offbase on a lot of stuff but if a guy on the perimeter is struggling, what's the best way to improve that? Is is surrounding him with less consistent talent or putting another All-Star who makes a living off the ball. I just don't know...Oh wait, I'm not borderline mentally challenged so I do know. Jameer getting back into the swing of things will help Vince out. His performance thus far is only good because of the circumstance, he can't shoot such poor percentages and expect to lead us anywhere

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I wasn't meaning to say JWill should be playing 30 MPG. My point was that Jameer ain't cutting it, and isn't bringing anything to this team right now. I'd take Derek Fisher over Jameer anytime. DFisher hits clutch shots, and actually plays solid D. I'm just saying at this point in time, Jameer needs to come off the bench until he starts playing D, and knocks down shots. Atleast JWill can pass and facilitate an offense. All we need our PG on this team to do is play defense, and pass the ball. Not dribble the ball for 15 seconds, and dump it off to someone because I have nowhere to go...

Also Nelson has taken clutch shots as well, but I'm honestly wondering if we see the same Derek Fisher? Fisher hardly attacks the basket, and he only shoots when open; he can't shoot off the dribble like Nelson. 80% of the time he just brings the ball up and gives it to Kobe. He's nothing but a spot-up point guard and to think you want him over Nelson is ridiculous.

My point is that Nelson isn't needed to score big on this team, and dominate the ball the way he is. Rashard and VC should be handling the ball in the half court, NOT Jameer. He's totally expendable on this team at this point... Again, he doesn't need 3 weeks to get his legs back. He should have been doing cardio during his injury. Also, JWill had ONE FULL YEAR off, you don't see him making excuses about need to get in shape...

All of this suggests you have yet to watch a Magic game this season and that you're an idiot. Jameer dominating the ball? You weren't watching anything close to the game

Who has a life to compare derek fisher to jameer?

quote:

^^^ Thank you. That's what I am saying, but some of you Jameer lovers keep taking my words out of context. I hope Jameer proves me wrong, but right now, he's not bringing anything positive to this team. Unfortunately it's the truth. Last year he was very valuable at the beginning of the year because he was carrying the offense at times. This year we don't need that. We need a PG that is a role player on this team.

LOL two days after we managed less than 80 points and we need MOAR ROL3 PLAY3RZ AMIRITE????

Our offense isn't working. Vince Carter has never proven to be good enough to be a dominating focal point on a very good team. Right now, he is sort of backing up the critics. He needs help out there, Jameer has the best jumpshot in the NBA. They can work well together, trust me

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:

For a Raptors fan(oops ...I meant to say Magic fan ) you seem to like pointing out VC's mistakes each game...looks like you only watch Magic games to watch one guy.Even Kobe or Bosh make mistakes each game and still would have done something good that's worth mentioning.It just proves the fact that human beings are imperfect...I know you'll go off calling me a Carterite and a Vince nuthugger....though you seem to sound like a VC hater and most likely will deny it...I'll also expect you to mention VC hasn't achieved anything ,that he hasn't gotten past the second round ,that he hasn't made any of his team mates better,that he turns his games off some nights,that he abandoned Toronto....blah,blah....blah, blah... wait until Bosh leaves the real team you're rooting for...by the way,some inside info(assisstant coach)...says since pre-season Bosh was gearing up for this season to have a big contract ,sounded real excited too ....and if you notice he's been a bit more of a ball hog lately and a stat padder...that is if you noticed...other than VC's deficiencies each game...

In the end,the Magic are 22-8...no matter how they got it...with VC taking more shots than his team mates...I'll take that anytime over 15-17 anyday.

15-17???

Huh?

What does that record have to do with our defense and love of the three?

I'll ask you....is VC shooting the WORST of his career on arguably his best team????

Juts answer the question, thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Who has a life to compare derek fisher to jameer?

You mean a brain, because it doesn't take much to know that Derek Fisher isn't that much better (if he is) than Jameer. Don't be such a fool and stop with these ridiculous one-lined ad hominems that mean absolutely nothing. If you aren't going to post something worth reading don't post at all.

Question for TRex since Vince is so bad, New Jersey has won just 2 games without Vince how many games did they win with Vince at this time? Before you make comments atleast get your facts straight!!!

There's a lot more to the game than just scoring. He's a decent scorer when he's shooting at an okay clip. He's having an awful year shooting. Do you disagree?

PS He's shooting a career WORST this season.