Sign in to follow this  
CubanMagic89

Official Game Thread: Orlando Magic vs. Boston Celtics Friday. 12/25/09 2:30pm

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

ive seen them both hustle before. i don't think you're going to find much of a difference between the two besides anderson's spacing.

his weight though allows him to body up traditional 4's though, which I can't say for RA.

quote:

so you think that would change the loss of today's game?

of course I dont know that, what happened happened. Look, all im saying is that if I were coach, i'd probably feel better with bass playing KG/Sheed then RA. I don't think thats too unreasonable? FWIW glen davis didn't play much (3min) but i'm sure that GW shot still lives on in magic history.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

It was just a bad 2nd quarter that did the Magic in.

Please give this team time to gel.

no doubt, if we playing like this come April then we can all safely panic icon_biggrin.gif

quote:

how are we 'hurting' at the 4? how do you even determine that?

We may have some nights were we have production at the 4 but to be honest we are getting molested by bigger teams, we have absolutely no help for D12 it's like he's the only one looking to grab boards and go to battle for us. Teams are running around inside the paint including PG's and if it was not for D12 it would be even worse but we are hurting with the soft play or Shard and Anderson no doubt. Teams are just going at us and it's putting so much presure on Dwight on both sides of the court.

If they had a 4 out there to spread the floor then they can't even do that sometimes, how many turnovers have we seen trying to get the ball to Dwight. We for sure need to change somethings it's taken D12 forever to get the ball also and this team is so predictable.

umm I'm not gonna even be nice like I usually am even thought it's christmas.

-Pietrus and Nelson dont deserve to be on this team.

-We look stage fright.

-Dwight sucks on offense against any capable defender

-thank god Vince Carter isnt a women on the big stage and actually wanted to win this game.

-our ratation is bad.

on the other hand there's still a lotta time left in the season.

Magic had a bad game get over it.. Look at the Lakers! most of you if you were Laker fans would be saying the Lakers suck right now losing at home by ten .. If magic shoot even close to average from three we win by 15 we will kill them next game .

quote:
Originally posted by magicman44:

Magic had a bad game get over it.. Look at the Lakers! most of you if you were Laker fans would be saying the Lakers suck right now losing at home by ten .. If magic shoot even close to average from three we win by 15 we will kill them next game .

Hahahah, the Lakers are losing by 20 to the Cavs. If this happened to us I think this board would explode.

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

Celts played intense defense. We didn't. We shot poorly from the 3 point range. Pretty simple. Dang it. I was really hoping we'd put a whoopin' on those guys. I'll get over it. It might take a week or so, but I'll get over it.

Our defense was great, what are you talking about. Granted they let Rondo slip by one too many times, other than that both on ball and team defense was very good.