Sign in to follow this  
richnba

Foul or no foul

Was Lebron fouled on his last drive, how anyone can defend otherwise I do not know. He was hacked about 6 or 7 times, the refs were just afraid to call a foul.

I guarantee if it was Wade he would of got the foul, and the flagrant to top it off.

Was Lebron fouled on his last drive, how anyone can defend otherwise I do not know. He was hacked about 6 or 7 times, the refs were just afraid to call a foul.

I guarantee if it was Wade he would of got the foul, and the flagrant to top it off.

It looked like alot of contact to me, but then again the Pistons have mugged people the whole playoffs. Sheed pushed off on the other end, but I'm glad that was a no call. Side Show Anderson is a flopper.

The NBA came out the other day and said that after replaying the tape of a foul Lebron committed on Monday night's game in the third he should have been suspended for game 2 of the playoffs. Lebron had elbowed Webber in the head the same as Kobe had earlier in the season when Kobe was suspended for a game. Had Lebron been suspended for game 2 the Pistons still would have won but by a lot larger point spread.

Superstars do get away with sh!t!

Do you have a link for that Robert56? I'll admit i havent watched every minute of this boring series, but i don't remember anything about an elbow from Lebron.

Also Amare was suspended and i would call him a star.

Man Barkley and Magic said it the best; you can't expect for a foul to be called especially when on the road...

I loved it when he was crying like a little girl after there was no foul called. I honestly smell a sweep about to happen.

quote:
Originally posted by DokJ:

Do you have a link for that Robert56? I'll admit i havent watched every minute of this boring series, but i don't remember anything about an elbow from Lebron.

Also Amare was suspended and i would call him a star.

Try this: http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/2007052...ORTS03/70525058/1051

Here is one article

Flip says LeBron didn't deserve ban for whack of Webber

May 25, 2007

By KRISTA JAHNKE

FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITER

Pistons coach Flip Saunders said he understood why the NBA didn't suspend Cavaliers forward LeBron James after slapping him with a flagrant-foul 2 penalty after Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals.

The play in question, available for perusal on Internet sites like YouTube, shows James driving inside for a pull-up jumper and elbowing Pistons center Chris Webber in the face with his right arm after his release.

Advertisement

The league did not make a formal announcement about the play but reviewed it before Game 2 and levied the flagrant foul. No foul was called during the game. Flagrant-foul 2s often come with a one-game suspension, but sometimes, like in this instance, they carry only a fine.