Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Pacquiao fears Mayweather

Anyone who says it is Pac backing out is retarded. He said he would be willing to give blood in the locker room after the fight, what more would you want. Floyd never wanted to fight him, he has been docking the really good fighters all his career, docked Cotto, Margarito, Shane, and only fought Oscar when Oscar was DONE. He hides from the real fighters, this is nothing new. Why be so "concerned" with this stupid testing all of a sudden?, it is obvious he wants no part of Manny.

Let's be clear in something. Floyd is not disliked for being the best, he's disliked because he's a jerk that runs his mouth too much and avoids certain great fighters that could give him trouble. I'm waiting for the day he gets beaten.

With that said, I do have respect for Manny but I find suspicious that he's such a superhuman and refuses to take tests closer to the fight.

I think Manny should make sure the fight happens and he's tested enough so he goes to the ring without doubts about why he performs like he performs. Floyd is risking everything because if the steroid thing doesn't work and he losses he'll look very bad.

In conclusion, I hope they knock themselves out simultaneously and Manny is caught if he's really taking steroids, lol.