Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official "What Is Wrong With Us?" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

icon_frown.gif

are you serious?

**** that sucks we're not making the ECF this year. I'll stop watching now.

**** trex thank god we have people like you around.

Dead serious....its a message board....what do you expect? Are you saying we are playing great or even decent team defense??? How about a losing record vs winning teams as someone posted?? Saying everything will be fine and putting your head in the sand....you may be disappointed.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

icon_frown.gif

are you serious?

trex makes a valid point given our play this season and you mock him. you should try not being a dbag

*** of course we're not going to win games if we play this bad. I dont think anyone differs on that.

The thing is we dont play this bad every night.

quote:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about Vince Carter not taking charge, or not fitting in.

Isnt this the guy we made threads about complaining he took 29 shots to win the game?

the guy who's hit clutch shots EVERY time we've needed. The guy who's averaging second, right behind Kobe, in the NBA of most FGs in crunch time? The guy who tuesday had 7 assists, 2 alley oops to Dwight? The same guy who gets the ball at the top and runs the pick and rolls and either scores, gets to the line, or dishes it? THE LEADING SCORER ON OUR TEAM? Or is that someone else?

You guys need to reach beyond this ONE NIGHT. smh

jesus how can you say stuff like that. Obviously tonight he didnt take charge, after finding Rashard WIDE OPEN time after time and witnessing Lewis brick each baseline shot.

There's been some occasions where he hasnt taken charge, but I dont think he wants to steal Dwight's thunder, and he's been the go to guy more than not.

****ing dumb to say he's done because he has occasional bad nights. Grow the **** up or watch the games.

He played crappy tonight, and didnt take charge. That doesnt mean he does this every time

In the month of december....he is having a game EVERY OTHER GAME???? Look at the stats?? I'm sure its just a coincidence. My bad.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

icon_frown.gif

are you serious?

trex makes a valid point given our play this season and you mock him. you should try not being a dbag

*** of course we're not going to win games if we play this bad. I dont think anyone differs on that.

The thing is we dont play this bad every night.

that's because we don't play teams with winning records every night. thank the lord for that.

And, I never said for him to disappear. I said he needed to be a facilitator in this offense not a ball hog. So, there isn't a happy medium? I never said he should suck. I said 29 is too many....10 is probably too light. This is where you show your true colors. I am a Magic fan not a VC fan. I was here before VC and will be after. We won;t win a bunch of games with him shooting 30 shots and we won't win many with him shooting 10 or less. Make sense?

You are extremely ignorant and biased. Sorry.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

You are extremely ignorant and biased. Sorry.

Yea I don't get it either. It's like you can't have any constructive criticism and see weaknesses and point them out without getting laughed at by some kids who think they own the board and post lolcats. I just don't get it...

I just think that if you are a really good team, an elite team with aspirations to reach the finals again, that something is wrong if you are losing to any team by 20+ points. so far its cleveland, utah, and miami. Nobody is saying win all 82 games, but to lose to a 12-11 miami team by 20 points? I def think something is wrong.

Imo the problem is that the team makes too many turnovers, lack of energy, and poor coaching. SVG refusal to give Bass more minutes is hurting the team. We need to get to the paint more and quit making bad 3 shots. I do not see how we can beat the Celtics, Cavs, Hawks or let alone the Lakers. At the present, I do not see any team that we can beat in the playoffs. A team cannot play without defense and expect to win. . SVG needs to adjust the starters. Peaches needs to come off the bench. Let's hope Smith gets his head of the sand and trades for some solid defenders. We should have held out to try to get Wade instead of Carter.

sorry. I was just pointing out where you didnt make sense. How is that biased.

and what are you talking about Magic. VC's best games so far have been off both bad and good teams. Cavs and Boston. New Jersey and Toronto. Utah.

and since when is Miami some great team?

quote:

and what are you talking about Magic. VC's best games so far have been off both bad and good teams. Cavs and Boston. New Jersey and Toronto. Utah.

you're all over the place it's dumb. first of all, i was never even referring to vc at all. i'm talking about team energy and showing that they want to be on the court. so far this season, we have a losing record against teams above .500. are you with me so far? nor did i ever call miami a great team. still with me? this team needs to play like they deserve to be called an elite team. they can't just pick which games they want to come out firing and put in effort defensively. if you take games off in the playoffs you won't go far. get it?

quote:

They sure looked like a great team tonight. You need to get your head out of the sand.