Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

Would you do this trade?

Marcin Gortat & the Trade Exception to Houston for Shane Battier & David Andersen.

I think Houston would do this trade because they would get a center that can take over for Yao whenever he's out (Which is like all the time) and they get the Trade Exception which would save them some money.

Marcin Gortat & the Trade Exception to Houston for Shane Battier & David Andersen.

I think Houston would do this trade because they would get a center that can take over for Yao whenever he's out (Which is like all the time) and they get the Trade Exception which would save them some money.

well then we have Pietrus and Barnes who are sfs like battier.

I'd like it because Battier is a lot better than Pietrus and Barnes and Battier is the best on ball defender in the game right now.

Id say they really could use Gortat right about now because they are actually proving to be a good team, they just need a center. But Gortat is lowering is worth so far this season.

idk anything about Andersen.

Maybe Gortat + Barnes + Exception for Battier + other

It'd put Pietrus as our 6th man which is >>>>>him starting.

But we dont really need a trade, we cant take any more adjustment periods

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

well then we have Pietrus and Barnes who are sfs like battier.

I'd like it because Battier is a lot better than Pietrus and Barnes and Battier is the best on ball defender in the game right now.

Id say they really could use Gortat right about now because they are actually proving to be a good team, they just need a center. But Gortat is lowering is worth so far this season.

idk anything about Andersen.

Maybe Gortat + Barnes + Exception for Battier + other

It'd put Pietrus as our 6th man which is >>>>>him starting.

But we dont really need a trade, we cant take any more adjustment periods

still can't combine a player and tpe..

I believe you can do it in separate trades. You can trade TPE for Battier pretty much straight up and then trade Gortat for another player. I'm not sure, but I believe Gortat will be available for a trade after Dec 15th or around that date.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

I believe you can do it in separate trades. You can trade TPE for Battier pretty much straight up and then trade Gortat for another player. I'm not sure, but I believe Gortat will be available for a trade after Dec 15th or around that date.

yes you can do seperate trades and yes gortat can be traded after december 15th. people must also keep in mind that he can veto any trade and that his value is only worth half of his current salary. we don't need battier as bad as houston needs a center. i still would not do the trade