Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Will the Magic average more 3's this season?

we took a lot of them last season, a whole lot, but we lost some guys that like taking the 3, however, it appears we also gained some guys that like the shot much more...

I'm personally thinking that we will take more, and we will make slightly more...

we took a lot of them last season, a whole lot, but we lost some guys that like taking the 3, however, it appears we also gained some guys that like the shot much more...

I'm personally thinking that we will take more, and we will make slightly more...

Wow, you jump on the bandwagon last year? I've been watching basketball since Isiah Thomas was at Indiana. I am going to venture I've forgotten more basketball than you've seen. SVG said himself that a white collar jump shooting team(this one we have now) won't go far in the playoffs. I can get you the quote. He knows more than you and I(but it supports what I am saying).

Pssst....Hedo, Lee, and Alston are gone....that means not here any more. Our offense as it stands won't get out of the second round.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

Wow, you jump on the bandwagon last year? I've been watching basketball since Isiah Thomas was at Indiana. I am going to venture I've forgotten more basketball than you've seen. SVG said himself that a white collar jump shooting team(this one we have now) won't go far in the playoffs. I can get you the quote. He knows more than you and I(but it supports what I am saying).

Pssst....Hedo, Lee, and Alston are gone....that means not here any more. Our offense as it stands won't get out of the second round.

LOL-2.jpg

isiahthomas.jpg

tryagain.jpg

SarahSun2.jpg

Yes seriously this style of play we are using now will not get us the championship. We need to play inside out consistently not just for a few plays. The open threes are falling the contested ones not so much. The open looks from three come when the defense crashes around Dwight. We need to utilize it.