Sign in to follow this  
Rimsh

Post Game Thread. Magic @ Nets 10/30/09. POTG and Discussion.

Man I hope VC will be fine, he went through a stretch where he missed a couple of games last season, but he should be fine. That aside, no doubt D12 was POTG tonight for me. 20 and 20

Man I hope VC will be fine, he went through a stretch where he missed a couple of games last season, but he should be fine. That aside, no doubt D12 was POTG tonight for me. 20 and 20

quote:
Originally posted by Rimsh:

Post game thread? that's a new one.

I like the post game thread idea.

Tonight I thought the Nets were very fiesty, but they showed their youth. The Nets have the youngest starting 5 in the NBA.

I just wish Carter didn't sprain his ankle, but thats the nature of the game. Hopefully he's not out more than 1-2 weeks. It looked mild in the replays.

Vince will be fine. I might be willing to put monopoly money on that he will play on Sunday.

haha I woudlnt bet against that.

But for real Dwight was just a beast today. He gets POTG. 20/20 ohhh my.

But Vince deserves votes, I mean he was going for a 40 pt game today. He got a standing Ovation which was nice. N dunked by Lopez first play of the game?

He blows past 2 defenders without a screen, spin moves, fingerolls? Do I smell vintage Vinsanity?

Yeah VC will be great this season.

I am not concerned about that ankle sprain at all. Not one bit.

Still quite sure he will play against the Raps on Sunday. If not, so be it. It's a long a55 season and we are just two games in.

Howard stole the show today with the 20/20.

vince was having an awesome game.

The subway of the game was Bass. Boy did he play well in the 4th. He kept the lead for us and scored like 8 or 10 straight points.

JWill had a nice game also.

Barnes played horrible!