Sign in to follow this  
Fatih Swank

Will the Magic....

quote:
Originally posted by Fatih Swank:

And if Shaq were to go back up on the trading block in February, would Orlando go after him to play him and Dwight to form the new Twin Towers?

are you for real ????????

kittens.jpg?t=1248563048

shaq maybe a prune but he is still a dominant center. I bet he shows us something on the cavs this year. I don't think it will be enough to beat the magic but for everyone who thinks he is done..... He was in the millenia mall recently and looked to be in good shape and health

quote:
Originally posted by Fatih Swank:

shaq maybe a prune but he is still a dominant center. I bet he shows us something on the cavs this year. I don't think it will be enough to beat the magic but for everyone who thinks he is done..... He was in the millenia mall recently and looked to be in good shape and health

Shaq will be ok, but I do not believe that he will be able to keep up with Howard who is only 23 for a long period of time. Also, I think that the 2 big egos will clash big time.

dominant centre oh hell no you didnt just say that.

mate what happened last time he played dwight???

he got owned and had to resort to flopping to attempt to get dwight in foul trouble.

i am not sure how old you are im thinking may 15 or 16 so im not going to get abuisve dont want to put you off of posting here but when shaq turned his back on us to go to LA he has a lotof loyal long time supporters hating him with passion.

after this year shaq and lebron will have one thing in common. they sold out to an nba favoured market to win a ring rather than show how dominate they truley are and win it in a minor market.

Shaq did turn his back on he but we also drove him away like a lot of other players because of what happened in the finals. I lived in Orlando at that time and saw what happened. It drove Nick anderson to therapy to deal with his missing free throws, it drove penny hardaway to leave. Think of all the players that magic have had that went on to win championships. The Orlando Magic are breeding grounds, then we ship them off or drive them away. This year is the first time that city didn't turn it's back on the team.

but shaq turning his back on the city doesn't mean that he can't still put the ball in the hoop, it just means he is disloyal. I believe he will do good, not as good as dwight, but still good.

i dont live in orlando so i have never seen it so close and i have read the sprays that members have given players but that is part of pro sports and passion. nick with the missed free throws it happens one our state league games we were up 3 20secs to play and our best free throw shooter miised both they rimmed in and out and we lost in double ot thats life and it happens it is up to the coaching staff to keep his mind right he had to back up the next day on our double header weekend and she canned it the next day.

that's good to hear. coaches are supposed to be there for their players. I feel with our new GM and his decisions on the players he has kept/traded, magic will be very dominant this year.