Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Fantasy Football 2009

I bet you $100 If I open a thread like this one that has nothing to do with the Magic or even basketball the mods will close it or move it right away, but since it was a mod who opened it....it gets to be here a while before he move his own thread.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

I bet you $100 If I open a thread like this one that has nothing to do with the Magic or even basketball the mods will close it or move it right away, but since it was a mod who opened it....it gets to be here a while before he move his own thread.

So?

quote:

Did it not state it is here for exposure purposes and it will be moved once enough people have seen it.... theres always one

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

Did it not state it is here for exposure purposes and it will be moved once enough people have seen it.... theres always one

So you're telling me that if I open a new thread about fantasy baseball, you would let me keep it for a while before moving to off topic so it can get exposure

quote:

quote:

quote:

So you're telling me that if I open a new thread about fantasy baseball, you would let me keep it for a while before moving to off topic so it can get exposure

are you throwing a fit?

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

quote:

quote:

are you throwing a fit?

baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

quote:

quote:

quote:

If it is something we have done on the board for the past 3 years running and you clearly stated it was so people would see it then of course, but clearly this is an issue for some people so I will move it. Ironic really considering all the crap that gets posted on threads day in day out.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

So?

So?? so it should have been posted in the off topic forum!

quote:

quote:

quote:

So?

get over it dude geez

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

quote:

quote:

So?

get over it dude geez

I'm over it...