Sign in to follow this  
Rob

When does the Magic Message Board Fantasy Football Start?

I've been playing fantasy football with you guys for 2 years now and I was wondering when are we starting the fantasy football league? Its August already and we should be getting ready to draft our players soon. I need a championship this season. My first year I finished in 3rd place and last year finished in 2nd place. This is my year. Hopefully. If anybody knows let me know so I can join up.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

I've been playing fantasy football with you guys for 2 years now and I was wondering when are we starting the fantasy football league? Its August already and we should be getting ready to draft our players soon. I need a championship this season. My first year I finished in 3rd place and last year finished in 2nd place. This is my year. Hopefully. If anybody knows let me know so I can join up.

I will post something up in the main forum shortly!

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Dude I'm a football guru so you'll have some more competition this year if I play.