Sign in to follow this  
BiggDaddi

Lets just sign this Guy and be done!

I would rather them look at a pass first style of pg. He only averaged 2 assists a game last year at 25 min. We got the shooters, we need somebody to find them.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

I would love Flip Murray in a Magic Uni, but he's not the PG we need. We need Jamaal Tinsley

I like that plan. I remember Tinsley being a really good passer when he did play for the Pacers.

Flip is just a scorer and we got plenty and I mean plenty on that!

Tinsley???? HELL NO! I'd rather have AI, Artest and R. Wallace on the Magic all at the same time!

To the OP, Flip Murray is not a PG. He's just an undersized 2 guard that can score. He can definitely come off the bench and get buckets, but he will not run the offense.

& I think Tinsley would be a good pickup. Yeah I know he has some character issues, but I think IF a team gives him another look, then he'll do all he can to redeem himself. Look at Stephen Jackson, he went to GS & has done more playing basketball, & less extracurricular activities. So it COULD happen.

no

we dont want another trigger happy player we need a who can pick up 10pts a game with a pass first shoot 2nd game and not let it effect his scoring

Tinsley can ba plus and negative tho..i love his pass game but he cant shoot which is a problem cuz it would be like rafer but w/o a serious jumper..no knock against rafer cuz he can shoot at times...

where as with flip yea he's not a pass first kind of guard but him off the pick and roll game would be deadly..its easier to tell a scorer to learn the one and to have that mentality then it is to tell a perso who has no jump shot what so ever to get one lol...

i would rather take flip cuz thats just another deadly assest that u can say check mate with cuz of his scorer's mentality..plus we can't knock his game...without even knocking if on the magic team could he adapt...

again its easier to adapt to a team that is stacked compare to one in which u have to provide a scorer's mentality i.e. Atlanta