Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

Andre Miller to Portland

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

ya. Idk what to think. Andre is sick, so the Blazers look like theyre gonna be a good team.

If we could get Bayless thatd be incredible

We don't have enough to get Bayless and Jameer is better than him anyway

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

ya. Idk what to think. Andre is sick, so the Blazers look like theyre gonna be a good team.

If we could get Bayless thatd be incredible

We don't have enough to get Bayless and Jameer is better than him anyway

bayless as backup. JJ and future protected first would be worth it. dude might be really good

Portland didn't need a player like Miller. With Roy's ability, they were better off just finding an atheletic two guard who can shoot well and defend.

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

Portland didn't need a player like Miller. With Roy's ability, they were better off just finding an atheletic two guard who can shoot well and defend.

I totally disagree, there were times when they had to run Roy into the ground Chris Duhon style, because the offense fell apart too often without him. Andre Miller will take some playmaking pressure off throughout the course of games, and to me this puts Portland from the West second tier, squarely into the West 1st tier.

The NBA is have and have nots. The "Haves" are Lakers, Spurs, Nuggets, Blazers, Magic, Celtics, and Cavs, with everyone else showing up just because they have to, in my opinion. Seven team league.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

I totally disagree, there were times when they had to run Roy into the ground Chris Duhon style, because the offense fell apart too often without him. Andre Miller will take some playmaking pressure off throughout the course of games, and to me this puts Portland from the West second tier, squarely into the West 1st tier.

The NBA is have and have nots. The "Haves" are Lakers, Spurs, Nuggets, Blazers, Magic, Celtics, and Cavs, with everyone else showing up just because they have to, in my opinion. Seven team league.

Andre Miller totally clashes with that team. Roy is going to dominate the ball no matter who is running the point and if the ball isn't in Miller's hands, there isn't much he can do offensively. And the Blazers and Cavs are probably closer to your "have-nots" in their respective conferences than the "haves"