Sign in to follow this  
kcgolfer

Cavs fans aren't worried about us

The feeling is mutual, I'm not worried about the Cavs.

The team in the East that scares me is Boston. We needed 7 games to beat them without KG and RayRay slumping and they add Daniels and Sheed. Yikes.

CLE does have a good squad, and soo does Boston, but **** they sure do have some delusional fans. They still dont want to see Orlando, despite all the moves we've made.

But to be fair, both Boston and CLE are gonna run a nice squad next yr. Im most impressed with the Parker pick-up for CLE. People sleepin on him, and Moon could be a wild-card, especially with his rebounding and backdoor cuts. Shaq pick-up is overrated tho, IMO. Boston will be nice if healthy, but health is certainly gonna be a question mark for them. It should be a good year. Neither team should be scared of the next, but they should respect each other. Majority of Bos & Cle fans just simply dont respect Orlando. It's that same lack of respect that got their *** embarresed on Nat'l TV in the playoffs...

quote:
They feel we have the best team in the east but will finish 3rd in the east

hahah whether they actually said that or not I feel like that sums up what its like to think as a cleveland sports fan does.

what Cavs fans need to realize is that its going to be hard to maintain the best record in the east when your center has to sit out for parts of long road trips and can't play heavy minutes in back to backs.

I'm not gonna go as far to predict playoffs yet, but I think we finish with the top record in the east considering we got MUCH deeper this offseason. the Cavs and Celts are older and more injury prone. (knock on wood) In that case we let Clev and Boston knock one or the other out.

I think thats the main reason we matched Gortat and went out and got some depth in the frontcourt. Otis is eying that regular season top record.(which shouldn't be anything new.)

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Haven't read that thread yet, but everytime I go through a thread there regarding the Magic, they keep saying "the Magic don't scare me"....

Like a 6 year old kid under a blanket, with a flashlight, whispering to himself, with his head between his knees... "The boogeyman doesn't scare me! The boogeyman doesn't scare me!"... Then turning on the flashlight and peeking to see if the boogeyman is there, only to find a moving shadow of a tree outside and shytting his pants!

Of course they're not scared. They're so unafraid of the Magic that they have to convince themselves and others on that forum they're not... and appearantly it's not working too well because they keep writing it:

They don't scare me.

cleveland-kid-crying.gif

The pic of that little kid was taken right before Lebron hit his game winner. I remember laughing at him, that was a rough night. Karma I guess. Anyways screw Cavs fans!

quote:
Originally posted by Old No.7:

The pic of that little kid was taken right before Lebron hit his game winner. I remember laughing at him, that was a rough night. Karma I guess. Anyways screw Cavs fans!

LMAO i remember laughing at the kid along with every cavs fan at the time. I thought we sealed the win. Then LeBron's gay *** game winner. It was most def a rough night.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

who cares *** cav/boston fans think. honestly, it doesn't even matter. what's the point of even going to their message boards and telling us what they think?

It's fun.

True.

quote:
Originally posted by Scalphunter:

Cleveland fans are all delusional, 95% of them just became fans because of lebron.

I have been watching NBA TV and have noticed the unhealthy obsession those people (Cav fans) have with Lebron James. All enthralled by his pregame "ritual". Its sick if you think about it.