Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Magic No Longer Favorites For Watson [update p.47]

Ok a little math done..

Dooling's TPE was 3.3 mil.

Anderson made $1,225,200 last season

Subtracting that leaves $2,074,800. The exact amount left for our TPE on ESPN trade machine.

So I'd say we're good. We can use the rest of that to acquire CJ Watson and the remaining $1.8 mil of our MLE to sign Matt Barnes.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

Ok a little math done..

Subtracting that leaves $2,074,800. The exact amount left for our TPE on ESPN trade machine.

So I'd say we're good. We can use the rest of that to acquire CJ Watson and the remaining $1.8 mil of our MLE to sign Matt Barnes.

You make it sound so simple but I know its not that simple.... but im hopeful man....im praying lol.

quote:

Ok a little math done..

You guys make it sound so easy.

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

Ok a little math done..

I mean if GSW would accept a 1.8 mil TPE and 2nd round pick for Watson and 1.8 mil is the most any contender can offer Barnes, I would say that it's simple enough right?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok a little math done..

I mean if GSW would accept a 1.8 mil TPE and 2nd round pick for Watson and 1.8 mil is the most any contender can offer Barnes, I would say that it's simple enough right?

in theory yes but they might really want to keep and suggest we take a contract they dont want any more who knows, what might be a deal breaker.

quote:
Originally posted by BiggDaddi:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok a little math done..

in theory yes but they might really want to keep and suggest we take a contract they dont want any more who knows, what might be a deal breaker.

This is true BUT, which deal would that be? Azubuike? They dont really have any bad contracts except him. And who on this board would be opposed to landing him?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by BiggDaddi:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok a little math done..

This is true BUT, which deal would that be? Azubuike? They dont really have any bad contracts except him. And who on this board would be opposed to landing him?

man you know you making feel like this might happen! lol you are so positive! lol

quote:
Originally posted by warriorsfan05:

lol i cum as soon as i hedr dis. i cant habeeb dat all of da soonas iz goin to da palacee! wutt is wurse is dat the 68ers just lost sevn buks to joge hilton. but nah ya he iz aightt. he aint no bardinz r no b diddy gum dropz.

hdunt b too giddy doh cuz nelli two shoez mite mayc ya wit 56 mil in fifty wayz. hahaa

warriorsfan05, so glad you are back, we need you to stay - peaches misses you!!!!!!!!

quote:

I asked CJ if he has heard anything and he said nope but hopefully soon.....y is it taking so long lol???

tootsiepop.jpg

The world may never know