Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Breakin news on TURK

SIGNINGS CANT TAKE PLACE UNTIL WEDNESDAY. ALL WE HAVE NOW IS A LOOSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN TURK AND THE BLAZERS. EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL.

Nothing will be final until Wednesday. Hedo can decide he doesnt like portland and sign with oklahoma city tomorrow.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

SIGNINGS CANT TAKE PLACE UNTIL WEDNESDAY. ALL WE HAVE NOW IS A LOOSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN TURK AND THE BLAZERS. EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL.

Nothing will be final until Wednesday. Hedo can decide he doesnt like portland and sign with oklahoma city tomorrow.

WHAT!?!?!? HEDOS GOIN TO OKLAHOMA CITY!?!??!?!?! OMOMOGMOGM TOMRROW???

quote:

does that mean you'll post this same thing if the magic agree to terms with bass or sheed?

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

You guys are like lemmings. One person makes a negative, depressed post and the rest of you follow suit.

This isn't a surprise and its not bad. We got our replacement already. Paying Turk 10 million a season for 5 years is flat out dumb. I'm happy the man is going to make his money and I'm even happier it isn't DeVos that is going to pay it.

Good luck in Portland Turk.

i'm glad turk is gone. i'm just disappointed we couldn't get anything for his departure. we could use the players. now it's back to the drawing board

The deal isn't official yet. Anything can happen between now and the 8th.

Have you ever heard of a player backing out of a agreement after both sides have come to terms? I haven't. I will bet the farm that Turk is now a Trailblazer.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

does that mean you'll post this same thing if the magic agree to terms with bass or sheed?

yeah. nothing is true until the ink drys. caps not even set.

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

People should remember the big trade for VC closed any big splash signings for Hedo or another like Artest/etc.

well considering getting carter was cheaper than resigning hedu and keeping alston and battie, i like where the team is right now. and add to the fact that carter's deal is only for another 2 years with an option for a 3rd year, we can dump carter in 2 years and move on. hedu is on the decline and will not be worth his contract in 3 years.

So there is really a good chance we walk away from this with something, if we can get a couple of bench players, Outlaw, Blake, Batum, anyone really this could be a very positive thing.