Sign in to follow this  
nobandwagonhere

powe

Yeah, but I just don't know. The dude won't be ready till at least february. And even then can he really contribute? Microfracture surgery is a killer

Ugh, I don't know. The man has had 8000 surgeries on that knee of his.

quote:
Originally posted by nobandwagonhere:

i haven't been able to find any news on him. what teams are looking at him and how much you think he will go for

hell go for a partially guaranteed minimum deal maybe 2 years, no team will sign him multi-year for any real money just yet...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

i haven't been able to find any news on him. what teams are looking at him and how much you think he will go for

hell go for a partially guaranteed minimum deal maybe 2 years, no team will sign him multi-year for any real money just yet...

if he accepts monopoly im down

quote:
Originally posted by Bullverine:

Yeah, but I just don't know. The dude won't be ready till at least february. And even then can he really contribute? Microfracture surgery is a killer

this will be his third surgery on that knee. but all we need him for is a big body and 10 mins a game.

he doesn't even need to play offense. he just need to stay on defense and stand in the way of fast breaks and put a body on someone

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Bullverine:

this will be his third surgery on that knee. but all we need him for is a big body and 10 mins a game.

If its all the same, I would prefer to have a big body that can actually walk.

I love Powe...sure he is an injury risk but, the guy is freakishly strong. He didnt quite shut down Dwight like Kendrick Perkins consistantly does but, he bodied him up very well whenever we played and he moves him around. He can guard players much bigger than him be it at the 4 or 5. If he heals up well, the guy is a load, who we could get on the cheap.