Vince/Pietrus/JJ

Battier/Artest/Hill

Rashard/Bass/Anderson

Dwight/McDyess/Foyle

let me dream for minute....

Anyone who dream about Foyle I feel bad for

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

"At this point, the injury has the potential for him missing this next season and could be career threatening," team physician Tom Clanton said, according to the Houston Chronicle. "One of the things we are trying to get is a consensus opinion on that, to make certain there is no option we are overlooking that would provide an earlier return or would be an option for treatment that he would prefer rather than doing additional surgery."

Would Artest like to stay a Rocket with T-Mac and Yao hurt for probably the entire next season? Can we get a S&T for Gortat and/or Hedo? This guy can play SG/SF and even some PF. He also plays very good defense.

$hit...I would even do a S&T for S. Batier if Artest wasn't available.

Whatever you are smoking...

quote:
Originally posted by Gianto:

quote:

"At this point, the injury has the potential for him missing this next season and could be career threatening," team physician Tom Clanton said, according to the Houston Chronicle. "One of the things we are trying to get is a consensus opinion on that, to make certain there is no option we are overlooking that would provide an earlier return or would be an option for treatment that he would prefer rather than doing additional surgery."

Would Artest like to stay a Rocket with T-Mac and Yao hurt for probably the entire next season? Can we get a S&T for Gortat and/or Hedo? This guy can play SG/SF and even some PF. He also plays very good defense.

Why couldn't we do a S&T for Batier?

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

so, Artest AND Battier?

Not both. If Artest wasn't available of if he would like to sign an extension with them, then I would love to have Battier here instead.

Some people would just rather have Battier instead of Ron

I think Artest is a perfect fit. The beauty of this deal is that you can still play the same style of ball that got us into the finals by adding Artest and VC, however you gain a toughness that was deffinilty needed throughout the playoffs and the finals.

Ron Ron is comming off of a 6 year 42mil year so I am assuming he would be available around the MLE. If you CAP gurus know differently please let me know.

Artest is a scorer/defender. We have too many scorers already. It wont work but battier i would love to have. Artest gets his shots in. I would ve said bring Artest here before the VC trade but now we dont need anymore scorers just role players and Artest is more than a role player. I ll take Shawn Marion tho if im gonna do a sign and trade involving Hedo. Hes not looking for his shot and you dont have to create plays for him. He just plays pick up ball every night.

I disagree, Ron's game could fit here, Ron is capable of deferring, and with the exception of Sacramento, he's been fairly good at it, finding his niche in the game and sticking with it...he will occasionally heat check himself on offense, multiple times, which could be very face palm inducing, but his defense and other intangibles makes him a great utility player which adds a ton of versatility to a team like ours, Otis loves versatility, but I dont know if Otis loves crazy...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Gianto:

quote:

Why couldn't we do a S&T for Batier?

KITNO said Houston was shopping him but I don't think they would ever let him go. He is one of the most efficient players in NBA.

Is there a link of any kind of report that's showing that Houston is trying to shop him??

Not that I think Houston would do it but I can't even believe you guys want Ron artest before Shane Batier. IMO Shane is the better of those two.