Sign in to follow this  
d12magic04

magic autograph cards on ebay

does anyone else collect these authentic auto's and game used jersey cards. i havent collected cards in quite a few years but these are my new obsessions. they have quite a few affordable dwight autos on there as wells as many other players. check em out. if anyone has any of these for sale let me know.

does anyone else collect these authentic auto's and game used jersey cards. i havent collected cards in quite a few years but these are my new obsessions. they have quite a few affordable dwight autos on there as wells as many other players. check em out. if anyone has any of these for sale let me know.

I don't have any for sale but I am a pretty serious collector. I have all of Dwight Howard's rookie cards except for his Exquisite Collection one.

It makes collecting considerably more expensive but I love the autograph/jersey cards. My only complaint is the money. I started collecting when I was a kid and there would be no way I could afford to do it as a kid now.

I've collected for years!

It's definitely more of a "mans" hobby now with the prices of the good stuff!

I mainly collect autos and with the amount of certified autos available for most players, prices aren't too bad!

just an f.y.i. to people who are new at this particular topic. there is an inexpensive dwight auto out there you can pick up for 5 to 10 dollars usually. it is the 2008-2009 topps signatures....ebay search should show it. it is so cheap b/c they made like 850 of them.

There are so many products on the market that I had to limit what I collect. I used to collect football and baseball cards as well. Now I only collect basketball rookie cards. Even that is a enormous and expensive challenge.