Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

I'm Tired of this Trade Nelson (He's holding us back)

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I personally think we should get Rod Strickland back to start. What do you think?

Now way dude, trade Nelson for Hinrich. He's the hardcore tough guy we need to win a championship.

all jokes aside, hinrich is a very good player and not only would solve some of our cap issues but also fix our backcourt size issue.

My bad maybe Im not giving Nelson enough credit I think he good he has talent but him being consider 5'11 or 6'0 feet really bothers me I just don't think he can lead this team to a champoinship

Sooo the best record in the league when he was "leading" was just our imagination right?!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

I actually feel like I have lost IQ points after reading this and have a serious feel to lock it just for its complete fail of an argument!

You know what Go head an lock it. Watch this up coming season how much people start to notice the flaws in Jameer

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I personally think we should get Rod Strickland back to start. What do you think?

Now way dude, trade Nelson for Hinrich. He's the hardcore tough guy we need to win a championship.

all jokes aside, hinrich is a very good player and not only would solve some of our cap issues but also fix our backcourt size issue.

My bad maybe Im not giving Nelson enough credit I think he good he has talent but him being consider 5'11 or 6'0 feet really bothers me I just don't think he can lead this team to a champoinship

Sooo the best record in the league when he was "leading" was just our imagination right?!

The regular season doesn't count, unless he plays poorly of course. I guess what I'm trying to say is - he's too short.

Mac, you needed to bring this argument like 2 years ago when he was unable to lead the team unless it won by making turnovers lol.

Maybe I exaggerated a little.

Anyway, Jameer is no Paul, Deron or Nash, but he has improved and his great shooting helped a lot in putting this team into contention and would have probably get the Magic into the finals sooner. Sadly he looked too bad in the Finals.

I hope he has a similar season next year and improved, except for the injury. The Magic really need his shooting.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The regular season doesn't count, unless he plays poorly of course. I guess what I'm trying to say is - he's too short.

lol, makes perfect sense, i mean he's like 5ft something, what is he thinking trying to play basketball!?!

Oh and Mac man, were those the same flaws that got him to the all-star game....

quote:

quote:

I actually feel like I have lost IQ points after reading this and have a serious feel to lock it just for its complete fail of an argument!

You know what Go head an lock it. Watch this up coming season how much people start to notice the flaws in Jameer

His weaknesses are well known I guess. Poor defender, not a great distributor... It's just that this year he showed improvement and the ability to be a leader offensively by acting as a goto guy and shooting great, IMHO.

quote:

And your point is what exactly Alston came in here an took us to finals. Which mean not any guard but any solid guard can do what Jameer did cause he has a team.

Your playing with an all-star in Lewis and Howard and last year MIP you better put up good numbers

No doubt Hinrich is a really good player and is REALLY good defensively BUT he doesn't do enough to persuade me to trade Jameer. Jameer is the engine that makes this team go. He's the little guy on the Magic's shoulder that makes them say "I think I can, I think I can." (The little train who could)... Kirk in no way has the heart of Jameer and without Jameer. Alston is nice, but Jameer is the heart of this team.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

Nelson is 6'0" & Chris Paul is 6'0"... What's your point?

Chris Paul is a superstar he does thing 10 times better than Nelson does in any field. Do you consider Nelson a Superstar does anybody nooooooooooooooo

quote:

quote:

And your point is what exactly Alston came in here an took us to finals. Which mean not any guard but any solid guard can do what Jameer did cause he has a team.

Your playing with an all-star in Lewis and Howard and last year MIP you better put up good numbers

You said he can't lead this team, my point was that the best record in the NBA tells me he can, after he went down we dropped more games than in comparison!

I cannot go back in time, make his injury not happen and see if we would have won the championship with him but IMO we would have given LA a much better series with a healthy Jameer than Rafer "I only play hard when I feel like it" Alston!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

You said he can't lead this team, my point was that the best record in the NBA tells me he can, after he went down we dropped more games than in comparison!

I cannot go back in time, make his injury not happen and see if we would have won the championship with him but IMO we would have given LA a much better series with a healthy Jameer than Rafer "I only play hard when I feel like it" Alston!!

I get what your saying. But my arguement is that Nelson won't be able to get us over the hump and just Imagine if Lebron was guarding Nelson in the ECF just imagine that. An also I have a question for God forbid if. We don't make it to the finals next season and its clearly jameer size is the problem whats your reaction please answer?