Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

according to a TURKISH NEWSPAPER , orlando will be offering hedo $71.5 million deal

There are teams which want to pay more than 10 M. for Hedo(Portland,Detroit,Sacramento,...)The real question isn't if Hedo 10 M worth,but if Hedo will stay.When he wouldn't stay,Orlando will loose power,for Hedo it won't be a problem he could play in any teams in NBA.There're not so many players in NBA like him

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

$1= .6488 turkish lira

1 dollar = 1,54 Turkish Liras

It goes up and down, mainly stays within the figure of 1,4 to 1, 5.

Last summer it was 1.1 liras, the last crisis hit the Lira big time. It ll come back to its senses, nothing to worry about.

I hope Hedo is gone next year. As one of the top players on the team his negative body language whenever things start to go wrong is painful to watch and can only demoralise the rest of the team, and his inconsistancy and bad shot selection makes me scream whenever he shoots.

quote:
Originally posted by Danb23Rock:

I hope Hedo is gone next year. As one of the top players on the team his negative body language whenever things start to go wrong is painful to watch and can only demoralise the rest of the team, and his inconsistancy and bad shot selection makes me scream whenever he shoots.

The negative body language on the team, not just Hedo. Especially in game 5. It seemed like they gave up at the end of the 2nd.

I do understand where you're coming from with his inconsistency. He'll completely disappear for long stretches only to hit some clutch shot to redeem himself. My opinion of him has been so up and down for the past few seasons. He's important because so much of our offense runs through him...I just don't wanna see us pay him more than what he's worth.

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost of Bison Dele:

quote:
Originally posted by Danb23Rock:

There was negative body language on the whole team, not just Hedo. Especially in game 5. It seemed like they gave up at the end of the 2nd.

I do understand where you're coming from with his inconsistency. He'll completely disappear for long stretches only to hit some clutch shot to redeem himself. My opinion of him has been so up and down for the past few seasons. He's important because so much of our offense runs through him...I just don't wanna see us pay him more than what he's worth.

It's incredible to see the reaction of some orlando fans about Hedo.....

The Magic had their best season of their HISTORY and Hedo is surely one of the most implicated player in that performance.

Without Hedo Orlando would maybe not even pass the 1st round against the sixers....

Orlando beat the champion team (even without garnett ,that was not easy thing),they beat the best team of the regular season...That's not easy things man and they surely not deserve to lose 4-1 the lakers.

If Lee scored that beautiful assist from hedo...If SVG was not that stupid and make that foul on Fisher...We would certainly speak about Orlando title now...Lakers won that title for their experience.

It's sure that hedo made some errors but surely not more than the other players(where was howard in the finals ?) and when Hedo is out ,Orlando is completly lost....just watch the 3rd quarter of the 4th game when Hedo sat on the bench ,Orlando did not know what to do with the ball ,Hedo is the brain of that team so first just be objectif when u say something about him.

I want to see what can Orlando do without hedo,they wouldn't be better than a team like the bobcats surely...

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

What's the exchange rate from Turkey to the United States?

$71.5 mil is like $5 mil and a chicken here, right? That's a good deal, if you ask me.

Haha, that was really funny, what a clown!

Besides

quote:
Originally posted by Put Me In Coach!:

...the writer of the article (I think) is misquoting huge here. The info looks identical to what VanderWeide said recently. $71.15 M is the luxury cap limit isnt it?? It is not the amount offered to Hedo...

Don't believe everything what you read on the newspapers.