Sign in to follow this  
d12magic04

why the f is jameer in there with 6min to go...

17 straight minutes for Jameer to close the most important game of the season is an absolute joke. But I don't tkae excpetion to that the most. What i really have a problem with is the fact that jameer was in the game with 9 seconds to go in regulation when we needed our best 5 defenders out there. Instead, jameer gives Fisher 8 feet of space to get off th the game tying 3ptr to send it to overtime.

we did'nt deserve to win this game with the missed freethrows, rashard lewis not scoring and with the bad coaching decision leaving nelson in the game.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

17 straight minutes for Jameer to close the most important game of the season is an absolute joke. But I don't tkae excpetion to that the most. What i really have a problem with is the fact that jameer was in the game with 9 seconds to go in regulation when we needed our best 5 defenders out there. Instead, jameer gives Fisher 8 feet of space to get off th the game tying 3ptr to send it to overtime.

Nelson hurt us yes, but Howard missing all those free throws and turning the ball over is what really killed this team tonight.

Howard only needed near the end to make a couple and he didn't so the Magic lose.

All of his other stats are glossy, but if you can't make your free throws and hold on to the ball then you just kill your team.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

Nelson hurt us yes, but Howard missing all those free throws and turning the ball over is what really killed this team tonight.

Howard only needed near the end to make a couple and he didn't so the Magic lose.

All of his other stats are glossy, but if you can't make your free throws and hold on to the ball then you just kill your team.

Hate to amit it but ur right

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

LOL you wanna blame Howard for the loss? A guy that shoots on avg 60% from the charity stripe? If you wanna blame anyone for FT's it should be Turkoglu, not howard. LOL would you rely on a 60% FT shooter to win you teh game? what are you talking about?