Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Magic are UNDEFEATED when Howard gets 20+ shots

That's right it has happened 3 times this year. 2 in the playoffs and once in the regular season. When Dwight gets 20 or more field goal attempts the Magic are undefeated.

For the record, the Magic have lost 7 times in the playoffs. Dwight's "AVERAGES" 12 field goal attempts. In the wins Dwight averages only 13. Those numbers are largely skewed because of games when he was in foul trouble and only received an average of 8 touches in games he had foul trouble.

Was it just me last night or did anyone else finally thought he had turned the corner with his complete post game. Meaning he passedout of the double teams like Shaq used to. He made the correct decision every time. This is the post player he has to be. This was the next step he needed to take. Now over the next few years he adds in more post moves and a jump shot and you have the most unguardable player in the NBA...and I am including LeBron in that conversation.

That's right it has happened 3 times this year. 2 in the playoffs and once in the regular season. When Dwight gets 20 or more field goal attempts the Magic are undefeated.

For the record, the Magic have lost 7 times in the playoffs. Dwight's "AVERAGES" 12 field goal attempts. In the wins Dwight averages only 13. Those numbers are largely skewed because of games when he was in foul trouble and only received an average of 8 touches in games he had foul trouble.

Was it just me last night or did anyone else finally thought he had turned the corner with his complete post game. Meaning he passedout of the double teams like Shaq used to. He made the correct decision every time. This is the post player he has to be. This was the next step he needed to take. Now over the next few years he adds in more post moves and a jump shot and you have the most unguardable player in the NBA...and I am including LeBron in that conversation.