Sign in to follow this  
Go_Magic86

Dwight only seems to...

foul out in Cleveland. He only fouls out 7 times in the regular season and not once in the play-offs yet this series he has fouled out EVERY game in Cleveland. Coincidence??

Not to be a nick picker but this may have been the worst officiated game I've ever watched. Yes we blew it with missed free throws. But when we went up 8 after making every shot, the refs got involved. Seriously, do you know how much money the league, whom is bleeding money right now, would lose if this series went 5 games? Just having LeBron there generates the league tens of millions of dollars each game they stick around. If it ends after 5, thats a boat load of money the league misses out on.

I don't think they will get half the calls they did tonight in game 6 but I wouldn't be suprised because the NBA is struggling right now and the only thing that can make them money and save them is to have Lebron and Kobe in the finals.

foul out in Cleveland. He only fouls out 7 times in the regular season and not once in the play-offs yet this series he has fouled out EVERY game in Cleveland. Coincidence??

Not to be a nick picker but this may have been the worst officiated game I've ever watched. Yes we blew it with missed free throws. But when we went up 8 after making every shot, the refs got involved. Seriously, do you know how much money the league, whom is bleeding money right now, would lose if this series went 5 games? Just having LeBron there generates the league tens of millions of dollars each game they stick around. If it ends after 5, thats a boat load of money the league misses out on.

I don't think they will get half the calls they did tonight in game 6 but I wouldn't be suprised because the NBA is struggling right now and the only thing that can make them money and save them is to have Lebron and Kobe in the finals.