Sign in to follow this  
serdar

hedo's body language after some shoots

Hedo you did really big stuff for the last couple of games and contributed much to being a rebust play off team..thats ok..go on what you do so far..but one thing on you that i dont like is this : when you fell in last second or critic shoots, your body and face language is weird and seems you dont respect the other team..i know many players do the same stuff when they are so happy..but you must be better than them and should not do the same unlikeable motions..do something else pls...and also wait the last buzzer before get crazy...now all you have the responsibility to pass this shock lost soon and get ready for the 3rd round..expecting 4-2 pass ticket...

Hedo you did really big stuff for the last couple of games and contributed much to being a rebust play off team..thats ok..go on what you do so far..but one thing on you that i dont like is this : when you fell in last second or critic shoots, your body and face language is weird and seems you dont respect the other team..i know many players do the same stuff when they are so happy..but you must be better than them and should not do the same unlikeable motions..do something else pls...and also wait the last buzzer before get crazy...now all you have the responsibility to pass this shock lost soon and get ready for the 3rd round..expecting 4-2 pass ticket...

quote:
Originally posted by serdar:

..but one thing on you that i dont like is this : when you fell in last second or critic shoots, your body and face language is weird and seems you dont respect the other team..i know many players do the same stuff when they are so happy..but you must be better than them and should not do the same unlikeable motions..do something else pls...and also wait the last buzzer before get crazy...now all you have the responsibility to pass this shock lost soon and get ready for the 3rd round..expecting 4-2 pass ticket...

what?...how?...why?

quote:
Originally posted by serdar:

Ridiculous! What do you expect him to do when he hits big shot after big shot?

lol hedo didn't even do anything when he hit the shot with 1sec left, he just walked back to the huddle.. what do you want him to do, go shake varajao's hand for playing good D??

taunting and stuff is alright. pietrus holds up 3 fingers and blows on them everytime he hits a 3. Its a lot better than the eddie house mo williams stuff where everytime they hit a 3 its like they hit a game winner.