Sign in to follow this  
VTT

Anyone else feel good after watching tonight's game? lol

wow, great shot by james! absolutely incredible to watch...

but as a fan of this team, it honestly doesn't bother me one bit....

maybe i'm immune to seeing them at this point (philly and boston series). or maybe it's because i genuinely don't fear cleveland at all, especially after tonight.

i won't lie though. when iggy and thad hit shots against us, i felt like the series was over, but the fellas were resilient & came back. when davis hit his shot, i was crushed. but the magic seemed to bounce back.

we held leads late in all those games only to blow them at the end. but for the second time WE came back from the basketball crypt to make lebron & co look silly.... while almost stealing another game in their "mighty" Q.

this magic team is better than the 95 finals team. i believe this group wants a championship, and after tonight, i believe they'll get it. nobody deserves it more than them. for grinding it out. for getting kicked down, only to stand up strong and fight til the end.

wow, that last part looks like a cheesy 80's movie speech. bueller...ferris bueller? =/

anyways end of rant...GO MAGIC! LET'S FINISH THESE MOTHASUCKAS OFF!

maybe i'm immune to seeing them at this point (philly and boston series). or maybe it's because i genuinely don't fear cleveland at all, especially after tonight.

i won't lie though. when iggy and thad hit shots against us, i felt like the series was over, but the fellas were resilient & came back. when davis hit his shot, i was crushed. but the magic seemed to bounce back.

we held leads late in all those games only to blow them at the end. but for the second time WE came back from the basketball crypt to make lebron & co look silly.... while almost stealing another game in their "mighty" Q.

this magic team is better than the 95 finals team. i believe this group wants a championship, and after tonight, i believe they'll get it. nobody deserves it more than them. for grinding it out. for getting kicked down, only to stand up strong and fight til the end.

wow, that last part looks like a cheesy 80's movie speech. bueller...ferris bueller? =/

quote:
Originally posted by VTT:

I don't feel so good but amen man hehehe.