Sign in to follow this  
Naught-Nole-Magic

Signs for Game 3 - UPDATE - photoshop help needed!

anyone good at photoshopping? i want to make a sign something along the lines of "cleveland, you can keep your king.... we have a superhero" with a picture of "king" james (scrawny and wimpy looking with a lame crown on his head) and one of dwight in superman attire, looking bad-***, of course.

anyone good at photoshopping? i want to make a sign something along the lines of "cleveland, you can keep your king.... we have a superhero" with a picture of "king" james (scrawny and wimpy looking with a lame crown on his head) and one of dwight in superman attire, looking bad-***, of course.

Hey I am the biggest orlando fan forced to live in Miami cause of college and a graphic designer by trade. i will love to make the poster for you!

GO MAGIC!

oh may I add that in Miami that had the countdown to the championship along, one number per palm tree in front of the arena. Man I just want to take a picture of it and say fail!!!! Lmao

quote:
Originally posted by apuntalo:

Hey I am the biggest orlando fan forced to live in Miami cause of college and a graphic designer by trade. i will love to make the poster for you!

GO MAGIC!

oh may I add that in Miami that had the countdown to the championship along, one number per palm tree in front of the arena. Man I just want to take a picture of it and say fail!!!! Lmao

hey man, thanks for the offer! do you think you can design that?! if so, im certain it would be on TV. my season tix or in the 7th row behind on of the baskets... im on anytime there's a free throw on my end.

ok photoshop wizards... i found a couple good pics to use. the one with lebron you'd have to crop him out and stick the doofy crown on him - he looks kind of stupid enough in this pic to make it work... the D12 pic is good the way it is!

dh.jpg

lb5.jpg