Luke_FfS

Rd 2 Playoffs, Game 6: Boston@Magic 5/14 7pm

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Two questions... hard to tell what happened at the time.

What did Dwight do to pick up that tech?

What happened between starberry and Hedo?

1) Scalibrine fell to the floor, trying to challenge a dunk(?) by Dwight. After the ball fell through the hoop, Dwight grabbed it and dropped it on top of Scalibrine (gently, not maliciously).

2) The Magic stole the ball, and Courtney sprinted to the other end of the court and went up for a layup. Stephon, while attempting to challenge the layup, pushed Courtney to the floor and into the people sitting along the baseline (out of bounds)

Hedo took offense to what Stephon had done, and walked toward him ready for a smack down. Stan moved quickly onto the court to turn Hedo away so that he could not get ejected from the game.

One quick correction.

I rewatched the 4th quarter last night, and it was actually Eddie House that fouled Lee (big surprise). I know Hedo jumped immediately in and tried to protect Lee, and even after watching it twice I have no clue how Marbury got involved with Hedo. Perhaps Hedo started yelling at House and Marbury yelled at Hedo to backup House, I dunno.

sounds pretty accurate

I actually met Marbury here in Manhattan.. He is dating this slu t that lives a few blocks away from me lol no joke and have seen them together a few times.. Just thought I'd share this with all of you loll icon_smile.gif