Sign in to follow this  
jjmurdockcompass

I Don't Know How Much More My Heart Can Take!

I have been a magic fan since their birth over 20 years ago. I have never been more disgusted in my entire life. Why in the hell would you inbound the ball to Dwight "Can't Shoot Free Throws To Save His Life" Howard?!! What is the deal with the 4th quarter? We get absolutely no calls in the 4th. I swear on my life the referees look like they are being paid by Boston! And to boot, we suck in the 4th quarter. Van Gundy needs to figure something out when he sleeps tonight, because those last 5 minutes had some of the ugliest plays I have ever seen in my life. We are the most inconsistent basketball team in the NBA. 2 offensive rebounds in a row! What the %^*&! I am so angry at the garbage I keep reliving over and over in my head! We are such a better team than all of those Boston Losers! Why are we playing so garbage! I agree...if the magic don't pull this out. I am done with NBA!

I have been a magic fan since their birth over 20 years ago. I have never been more disgusted in my entire life. Why in the hell would you inbound the ball to Dwight "Can't Shoot Free Throws To Save His Life" Howard?!! What is the deal with the 4th quarter? We get absolutely no calls in the 4th. I swear on my life the referees look like they are being paid by Boston! And to boot, we suck in the 4th quarter. Van Gundy needs to figure something out when he sleeps tonight, because those last 5 minutes had some of the ugliest plays I have ever seen in my life. We are the most inconsistent basketball team in the NBA. 2 offensive rebounds in a row! What the %^*&! I am so angry at the garbage I keep reliving over and over in my head! We are such a better team than all of those Boston Losers! Why are we playing so garbage! I agree...if the magic don't pull this out. I am done with NBA!